Search results

1. S

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

Yes bro... Just the turbos, intake (if it fits) and maybe pistons.. cos not sure 6a12T pistons can support two TD04
  2. S

Yeah.. the engine in Malaysia is relatively cheap.. If possible to swap from the GTO to 6a12T.. that will be great.
  3. S

HI Guys.. Any tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD04 turbo to replace the TD025L for the 6a12 twin turbo?
  4. S

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Hi Guys... How have you guys been... Btw I've a question.. Any1 tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD 04 turbo to replace the TD :driver:025L?
  5. S

Budak 6 Cylinder kacau sikit.. tumpang.. pon pon :driver: Twin Turbo can make it to 300bhp on wheel?
  6. S

Hi Guys... Just wanna know, any recommendation for engine oil for Twin Turbo? brand? Specs? engine has clocked around 120,000 km.
  7. S

Bro get the s90! around 400
  8. S

Thanks A lot Bro.. Now I'm very clear. Yes indeed my target is to get it at 300bhp. :wavey:
  9. S

Any suggestion piggyback?standalone?
  10. S

Yes bro thats normal for F312.. same as mine
  11. S

Also what are the shifting points for a twin turbo?
  12. S

Hi Guys.. For Twin Turbo.. any of your have tried with standalone ecu such as unchip, emanage blue, avs, emanage ultimate? pros and cons? :driver:
  13. S

Hahaha Oil cap foc from the shop.. fr3e gift
  14. S

Thank you guys for all the advise and sharing
  15. S

Hi Guys.. after two months car is out.. Vroom vroooommm
  16. S

the guy can mod ECU bro in JB
  17. S

HI kurt any contact no.. wanna make appointment
  18. S

I saw an add a guy Unchip and got lauch control for this V6TT... really got such thing? Any contact of the mechanic that modify ur ecu?
  19. S

Hi Sifu sifu... need an advise Currently using stock ecu with safc.. with stock ecu cms the prob of speed limit.. any idea what to do..
  20. S

Hei Guys.. car is shaping up..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Stan,

was surprise to see you that day at Taipan. Is that your regular hang out place?
hehehe.

anyway i have been using the Titan for almost 6 months and i must say that its still performing. I have a query on the settings.

how do i know what is the current settings and what are the range available for adjustment? Meaning how soft or hard can i go? is there a range say from 0 - soft to 9 hard?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience