Search results

1. spuzzle

what is the BEST BOOST CONTROLLER ?

jin, my fren looking for scramble remote ebc or any manual bc comes with scramble remote?
  2. spuzzle

wahhh...jin u loyal moderator...hehehe fren looking for greddy profec b spec 2 with remote but cant find so he thinking to get this turbosmart dual stage...he boosting 1.5-1.8bar, can give some suggestion?
  3. spuzzle

turbosmart dual stage can regulate to what max pressure?
  4. spuzzle

Plug and Play HKS T3G for 1jz

agree with jon - if u manage to find that turbo u want also i think wont be in good cond as is very old or what u can do is send ur stock turbo to upgrade...a 200++hp td05 can mod to 400hp
  5. spuzzle

where can i do chasis strengthening

wow...so what is the ending of that car...able to go through PG10?
  6. spuzzle

Thanks. the sound very obvious fr the top, not underneath and my mechanic did check / changed most bushings autofoam? any idea how much to fill all the ratholes? good for noise reduction too
  7. spuzzle

my foreman did check the lower carriage and changed most of the bushings but the sound still there...while driving u can hear the sound very obvious fr behind the dashboard on the left...it is like metal hitting sound, like someone knock on the fender...i did remove the fender to check but no...
  8. spuzzle

pomen, i also thinking to spot weld but i curious of few things: -spot weld the chasis can cure those glitching sound? -will it affect puspakom inspection in the future? -where can i do it, any workshop to recommend?
  9. spuzzle

export model wira/persona 2.0 vr4 turbo

sell to me 17k
  10. spuzzle

where can i do chasis strengthening / spot weld gents, my satria have weird sound fr the firewall/vhouse...i suspect there are some cracks on the chasis...where can i do chasis strengthening? anyone facing this kind of problem? this fun car on turbo engine 370whp and i did thrash it quite...
  11. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

yupp, if purposely dismantle engine for BS job then it hurts
  12. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

machine 1 BS polish liner refit BS bearing weld BS hole on oil pump all for rm250
  13. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

that is how kampung boy built their machines...hehehe
  14. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

kumar, i send the oem balancer shaft to machine shop and machine it to the spec of the eliminator kit...so u can call it home made eliminator kit:biggrin:
  15. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

so while running in can we low boost? like 4-5k rpms?
  16. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

some updates- vr4 block without balancer shaft installed and the result is superb!! very good response at low rev and very very minor vibration to notice...oil pressure all fine, as normal...still running in mode...anyone can reccon what mileage to run in?
  17. spuzzle

Satria GTI ABS/Plastic Conversion!

some feedbacks - the fender arch not matching nicely, side skirts shorter by 1cm, door lining shorter by 1 cm and not align with front/rear lining
  18. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

alucard, u have full diagram of this?
  19. spuzzle

balancer shaft removal

before, i had problem with my balancer belt too but lucky enough because it dint ruin up my timing belt...that is why my mech advise me to remove the shaft

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys..need some info here im kinda blur on this la..what is the different of vicious lsd and 1 way lsd.? :albertein :albertein
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience