Search results

1. csl

Procedure to scrap car

Thanks for the replies. I decided to give away the car to my friend to replace his old junk kancil.
  2. Procedure to scrap car

I planned to scrap my old Chevrolet Optra. Probably sell it to besi buruk shop. I'm wondering anyone knows what is the procedure? I must take my name off the car just in case someone use the car for illegal activities. Car still can drive but need overhaul and the interior is dirty. I just...
  3. csl

2016 Proton Perdana out now - National flagship sedan evolved

At this price, Proton should copy Ghibli's looks and put in a 1.8L turbocharged engine which has minimum 220whp. or, at this looks and performance, they can put a patriotic discount of greater than RM30k. This price can't even justify their concept SUV
  4. csl

Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

No, at least my china phone cannot detect passport/T&Go and etc. Note 1 can detect after install the app. The rest basically the same, got stylus and etc. Screen movement sibeh smooth. Better ask those phone seller or find a real one to test by yourself la. The reason why I use protector...
  5. csl

How to get firearms license?

Yes I don't know much about gun as you do (and what do you know?). But at least I know how to maintain a high efficiency self defense thing at home and it is not against any law. Even if you catch me, you can't charge me for anything. Even if the parliament get 2/3 of all votes to agree to...
  6. csl

The pain cause by bb balls are like ant bite or at most feel like pinched by a needle, although using bearing balls with sme mods on the gun itself can kill. If a person high on drug, then he will not feel anything. You cannot disable the person, only can kill or being killed.
  7. csl

screen protector is cheap and before you need the 3rd piece, I think the new apps already require more powerful hardware or etc. How long Note 1 launched? my china phone benchmark is better than it by big margin and size/quality everything looks surpass it except the brand and the feel. But...
  8. csl

BB guns are illegal. Anything that can shoot metal is illegal too. Even lastic with metal ball is illegal by law.
  9. csl

Plastic light guaranty pecah within 10 feet. Can make a nice round hole in number plate material at 20+ feet.
  10. csl

LTE means nothing when the quota hit the barrier. All go back to 128k if lucky.
  11. csl

5.8' STAR S7589 MTK6589 1.4quad core 3.5G GPS BT FM (Selangor, end time 6/4/2013 1:15:00 PM MYT)
  12. csl

My wife was asking Note 2 for some times already and I think samsung is just making small upgrades for digging consumers' wallets, just like apple. I use china phone and I'm happy with it but my wife want samsung so cannot do anything but keep on delay until next model come out.
  13. csl

My ex-house is old type house and have 22ft garage. So I normally pick some 'good time' to practice. So that 'somebody' will know and stay away from my house or at least remove my house in the list. I thought the box and newspaper can absorb the force and the only thing that can block the shots...
  14. csl

Tinted Glass for JDM Cars

This was how my car got its registration done :biggrin:
  15. csl

Teens

When I was in school, I use microtec with 018 line. Consider sibeh cool compare to others. Teachers also no cell phone. But the problem was those calculator looks alike phone has no camera built in. + that era people don't like to 'share' things like nowadays. No pics is normal. This is just...
  16. csl

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:13 PM ---------- [/COLOR]Let you guys see what mistake I had done few years back. I thought glass can tahan the bullet, and box with newspaper can absorb the force. But I forgot rapidly kena at same...
  17. csl

After 2-3 months and read people's comment will know the newly launch 'king of phones' good or not.
  18. csl

Guess :burnout:
  19. csl

:burnout: ¦³¥~°êºô¥Áªº Galaxy S III ¥R¹q®Éµo¥ÍÃz¬µ | RingHK.com -- ¥þ´ä NO.1 ¤â¾÷¸ê°Tºô¯¸ Copy this and google: 手機爆炸
  20. csl

Microtech tuning

I don't know where except millennium motorsports asia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in the UK rhf4's are cheaper and easier to find than the td04 etc alot of you prefer, so I was looking for info on fitting an rhf4 to an L5 ... With that in mind I've a couple of questions for you:

1.Can an RHF4 (VF13) be fitted direct to an EF-RL or JB-JL?
If so what needs doing? new manifold? extra fuelling?

2. RHF3/4 Hybrid can someone tell me the best way to do this.
I would be looking at doing this myself and have a mate who can do a bit of machining.

Why do I ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience