Search results

1. G

2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition Modifications

Thank you. ---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:19 PM ---------- Thx guys 4 for yr help :)
  2. 2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition Modifications

Hey guys.I need some help.I'm having a Nissan GTR for almost a year and I'm impressed with it.I'd like to install some performance upgrades so that my car gives about 600 hp ++.I'd consider upgrades that give me good mileage and decent power.Some of my friends suggested chiptuning and intake...
  3. G

Honda Accord 9th Gen modification.

I thought the 2.0 L was juz nice for daily driving.I'll take yr advise and wait till the warranty period ends.Maybe i feel it underpowered after driving my GTR.Thx dude.
  4. Honda Accord 9th Gen modification.

Hey guys.I juz bought the 9th gen Honda Accord 2.0 VTI-L and i would like to know any performance upgrades that can be installed without voiding the warranty.I find the car underpowered with its 2.0 L engine which produces 155HP.The car struggles to achieve a desired speed quickly but i handles...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Conventional petrol and diesel cars are beginning to outpace Toyota’s Prius on environmental friendliness claims a new study carried out by researchers at Cardiff University along with Clifford Thames, an automotive consultancy.

The iconic hybrid car is still the cleanest for its size, but is outranked by nine smaller models from Peugeot, Citroën, Ford, Smart and other manufacturers in a new environmental...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience