Search results

1. A

Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - Hello from UK

'97 means the 8th generation Galant with 6A13 twin turbo engine?
  2. A

RIM 17x8 inch for FORD TX3 (Sampan) possible?

Wow! With large rims, the car will be slower than usual. And you will wear the wheel bearings faster due to extra weight from 17" rims
  3. A

Which engine is better for my Iswara

How much is your budget first?:confused:
  4. A

HILUX lover...

That's the old Hilux which are built to be tough. The new model is not very tough as it is tuned for urban use. Same goes for Triton and Navara.
  5. A

Dont know it this is true

Oh well... so much for MACC.:banghead:
  6. A

sony head unit

My RM 699 Sony CDX-GT660US sound a lot better than my recently bought RM 1999 Kenwood KDC-X9006U. Really regret and thinking of selling it cheap...:bawling:
  7. A

Sony Xplod

TS, Sorry for hijacking the thread. Guys, Is the Sony Xplod XS-GTX1620S any good if connected to HU direct without an amp? My HU is a Kenwood KDC-X9006U.
  8. A

Fvcking Brothers......

Brothers is only good for buying branded HU unit only. Don't bother with the installation service.
  9. A

Duit Kopi / Coffee Money

Or they will still take your money and throw away the saman and still claim the reward money. What a silly proposal. The person who proposes are corrupted also la.
  10. A

Toyota vios warranty

It should be valid if you submit the new updated registration form to the service centre. I did the same for my Triton (bought 2nd hand) and warranty is valid.
  11. A

Where to buy plastic clips/lock?

Actually, any spare parts shop will sell them... even Brothers (the KLJ branch) stock piles of them. Just bring a sample.
  12. DIY Steering

Here what I've done with bits and pieces from old steering wheel... Made from 100% 'Balau' wood...:biggrin: Still a work in progress... need more time to perfect it.
  13. A

N/A or Turbo??

Go for turbo if u don't mind filling RM 50 every 2-3 days (hard boost) or 3-4 days (normal driving, minimal boost). But, remember... after turbo... u never ever want to drive NA again...
  14. A

Turbo Nissan Jumps off the Dyno on boost!

Muahahahaha! Torque steer!
  15. A

Zerotohundred members, would U help one another?

Well, in general... it one has the time and willing to help, I see no problem doing so. However, if it involves big time syndicates or Ah-Long-related... I won't do it. Too risky for nothing. Even myself won't bail out a family member if they get involve with such people. Why? Waste of time!
  16. A

InterCooLer?!-ericmivec

Sure. I'm back already...
  17. A

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart

Yeah! Three cheers for 'baby' Evo. Damn... Version-R is as rare as looking for original E39A VR4 here. :(
  18. A

InterCooLer?!-ericmivec

Yeah man... my car is back after 2-3 months left at home without tuning after upgrading to a larger turbo. Can't wait to return home n try it (now in Tawau, Sabah on business). Next on my list is new set of brakes n calipers & some audio system.
  19. A

InterCooLer?!-ericmivec

If u don't want turbo, just put intercooler, some SAMCO hoses & BOV Sound Generator.
  20. A

Stainless steel heatshield

I'm using Evo 609 MAF now... hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im newbie here..

i really need help to upgrade my engine. im using proton tiara with citroen AX GTi 1.4 multi-point injection engine. this engine has low horse power but high torque. the power only can be shown at 5000-6500 rpm.
so, what can i do to make the engine more power..

thanx a lot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience