Search results

1. awie5940

vibration from 80 to 100 kmh

I think my problem currently settled. Change the sets of absober. From tien street wagon to gab ss.. Also bought it 2nd hand.
  2. awie5940

Not yet bro..try to replace rear axle oil.. Also no differ.. Or my rear axle is LSD and i out non LSD oil? How to know whether rear axle is LSD or not..
  3. awie5940

Use center cone every wheels..
  4. awie5940

Tried out removing spacer. Vibration still appear.. Will inspect the rear differential. Huhu.. Pening already..
  5. awie5940

Will try to swap rim with my friend. Yeah.. I also put 1 pcs spacer each rim. Will try to remove them. Tq bro
  6. awie5940

Hello.. I am from future.. Hahaha.. Alsi having this problems. Vibration during 60kmh-100kmh..already changed rack j end tie rod end, allignment 3 times, replaced longshaft..
  7. awie5940

new plug cable or coil on plug conversion??

[DIY COP Kit with Denso/Honda coils | DSMtuners] is good,have a look at it! http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/diy-cop-kit-with-denso-honda-coils.491594/ Anyone using k20 3 wires COP modification into 4g6x or 4g9x?
  8. awie5940

Evo1 jerking badly..

So how is your car now?going better? Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
  9. awie5940

evo 3 aircon compressor

wallaweh..5 years is very enough..huhuhu..mine just 1 year..
  10. awie5940

evo 3 aircon compressor

tq bro..nowadays the market price for 63t aircond compressor (halfcut) was rm300-rm400..
  11. awie5940

oil cooler for evo 3 engine

i am also drive perdana with evo engine. u can felt the warm from engine..then i jack (putting nut) the hood to release the warm..hehehe maybe out of topic but the issue is engine temp..hehe
  12. awie5940

evo 3 aircon compressor

how much it cost you?
  13. awie5940

evo 3 aircon compressor

ya lah bro.. i got the same problem like u..turn off the aircond got noise but when turn on the noise was disappear..
  14. awie5940

Radiator & Radiator Fan Mods...

wow..what apps was that bro?
  15. awie5940

Buying a R33 GTT

grab it or u can't sleep tightly..
  16. awie5940

what's the best engine for my perdana...

Same boss..engine mounting left right just fix the 6a12..front gearbox mounting SEI mounting and rear gearbox mounting any 4wd manual/auto from E54 model..
  17. awie5940

Re-Chip Vs E-manage

aumm aumm...dalam pertimbangan tu..
  18. awie5940

4g67 & 4g93

4g67 - DOHC (1800 cc) 4g93 - SOHC N/A, DOHC N/A, DOHC Turbo (1800cc)
  19. awie5940

Perdana v6 into evo2 engine swap

I using evo engine under my v6's hood. Driveshaft left (short) use evo with hanger, right (gearbox) using V6 auto drivesahft. Mounting gearbox can use the 4wd manual OR aftermarket, left right used v6. what else u need to know and curious just ask the forumers.. Happy Boosting.
  20. awie5940

What you do for your car with RM100?

just laughing read those comments..buahahaha kancil=kanciu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience