Search results

1. E

Questions about ECU

@Izso Hello Izso, I will check out with the remapper. I did ask him though but he told me that there's no way remap will be changed or something. So it could be different, and each dyno costs me 250 >.< @pomen_GTR Hello, Thank you for the clarification, woah that's really a big decrease...
  2. Questions about ECU

Dear ZTH members, I would like to ask regarding the ECU. I recently had just did a remap and reached about 164.5BHP Wheels power which is on dyno. Before the remap was around 140BHP+ wheels power. The current car I am using and driving is BMW X1 xdrive 20d, which they state 184BHP engine I...
  3. E

DIY Stock MyVi & Alza 1.5 Heat Shield

Woah very nice. Where to get that kind of duct? hmm
  4. E

MYVI SE 1.3 2013 Question

Sifus ^^, Haha thanks for your shared view and everything. Really helped me to understand the car things more than ever. Really interested in getting to know more about it as well. Will try one by one haha. Quite happy with the DIY mod of the heatshield though, cuz increased response .. but...
  5. E

Wow very useful! bro thanks for sharing this method. One question, about the part where you did covered it with aluminium part also. The piping.. I mean usually will have water droplets for the aircond one. Got any effect if cover that area?
  6. E

haha thanks alot guys. really great advises :P prolly i'll only start mod nexr year. since piggyback also cant help mucj maybe.. but got time i go kl do some stuff more i guess.. interested in ice haha
  7. E

Of course. From the looks of it, i wanted to confirm which is the way to go. That is why I asked directly, comfort but good handling? I'm not looking for that as comfort is my main concern. As i have believe bigger rims, so better comfort. I have zero knowledge what soever. looks unique and...
  8. E

Thank you for your view and time bro. Haha ^^ those are very very useful. Regarding the piggyback. Even "SIECLE MAP ECU CONTROL SYSTEM 314" is not proper piggyback? Just very interested in these, since got 2nd hand selling off though. Do you have any brand or any preferred piggyback can...
  9. E

Thanks bro for the information ^.^. Probably I will have to wait for the item 1 to 4 first .. until 1st year if possibel I think. But I will try ask the rims with the SC see if they can or not @@ Hmm .. true also Probably I will be staying with the VS,FS and others. Rims 15" will be after 1...
  10. MYVI SE 1.3 2013 Question

Hi there sifus! I wanted to ask for my car. I just got it like couple of days ago going on 350km already on the ODOMETER. Somehow, havent' got my 1st service yet though. Wanted to ask for advises. Here is my plan. 1.Changing tire rims from 14" to 15", probably normal ones. Looked around a...
  11. E

Wow seems pretty nice. What kind of material can be used eventually? Thinking of doing that as well .. for my 1.3 SE 2013 @@
  12. E

Share your myvi fuel consumption...

Shouldn't it be petrol consumption. Hmm super stock only about 8/9km? Woah ... I'm getting K&N Air Filter then.. if it improves thatm uch @@ I'm getting my myvi soon though.. currently driving CRV stock yr 1999 though, 7.5km/l
  13. E

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

Not to say or side with TS though. But the firestorm does improve my CRV car though. Planning to put inside my MYVI soon enough. Not sure, since so much sparks will it damage the spark plug and such? Got one more new version SUPER not sure how does it help with the thing. Said to be 3 times more...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any modification interms of interior , exterior and engine modification? Is there any available engine that could fit in the accent engine bay?

WHat is the recommended modification that could improved the performance of the car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience