Search results

1. D

Mazda 3 2.0 CBU 2009

Need advice from you guys on this car. Any expert advice on this topic? Advice on everything example fuel consumption, issues with the car and all the useful comments. Thanks guys... :driver:
  2. D

Honda Civic Hybrid 2009

Guys, Wanna ask if it's worth getting this hybrid car? Any problems with it? Any comments guys? Thanks :driver:
  3. D

Selling Wira 1.8 Twin Tip exhaust (ori)

Hi, item still available? How much is the price? :burnout:
  4. D

Original exhaust proton wira

Yo bro, i'm looking for standard 1.8 twin tip exhaust for my wira... my sporty exhaust very noisy adi la... if you have stock for the twin tip exhause.. let me know okie... :burnout:
  5. D

ps2 for sale

Best of best price pls dude...thanks. Memory card included? :smokin:
  6. D

Wts: Gps Nuvi200

Bro, best of best price pls. Age of item? :burnout:
  7. D

ps2

Quote me best of best price pls...interested :burnout:
  8. D

Dear all VIOS owners...

Erm...my Wira currently doing 400km/RM60 fuel. That is manual tho but city driving with lots of stop and go. Also looking at the design of the new Vios, i dun quite like the design (no offence to those who like it). Was kinda thinking of the new Honda City pulak now. hehe
  9. D

(wts) GARMIN nuvi 200 GPS

Bro, Best price for Garmin Nuvi 710 pls. Thanks. :burnout:
  10. D

PS2 Slim ( used ) to let go

Bro, PM me best of best price pls. I'm really interested here. Consist of 1 or 2 joysticks? Condition of the machine? Age of the machine? :burnout:
  11. D

(wts) GARMIN nuvi 200 GPS

Hey Bro, Quote me best of best price pls. I'm really onterested in getting one set. Thanks.:burnout:
  12. D

[WTS]Sony PS2..Cheap..cheap...

Bro, still available? Quote me last best price pls..i'm really interested. Condition of the item good?
  13. D

Used PS2 for sale !!!

condition of the PS2 pls. Best of best price pls. Thanks.:burnout:
  14. D

Used Complete Golf Set...Branded...Look Now!!!

Got pics? Seems like a nice and decent set there. Used for how long adi? Condition of each club? Best of best price pls as my set is due for replacement adi. Thanks.
  15. D

[WTS] (FOR SALE) Used Pentium Dual Core CPU....

Bro, PM me your best price pls... Pc loaded with Operating system? No monitor included?
  16. D

Dear all VIOS owners...

Hiya all, i'm thinking of changing my car to either a brand new vios or a second hand ones due to the petrol price which is due to increase sometime soon. So my question will be :- 1. What kinda regular problems i would be facing while driving the Vios? 2. Really that fuel efficient as people...
  17. D

SE K810i 3.2MP Cybershot

Dude... what's your best of best price pls? if it's interesting enuf, i'll take it... serious buyer here... :)
  18. D

Beware Of User Sunnylimtk

dude...free BUMP for ya...hope u kick that bast#$'s a$$.... :burnout:
  19. D

nokia E65 new cheap..

PM me best price pls. What does package include?
  20. D

Wts Hid

dude, what tempreture? what size? what is the condition? what is your best price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my questions:

1.) how much is 195/50/15 for Advan Neova? New price plus installation, balancing and alignment.

2.) comments about Falken Ziex?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience