Search results

1. L

AE111 can crank but engine start

The issue never occur since then.
  2. L

I am actually in the dilemma. Whether this issue is due to mechanical or wiring problem. Today sent my car to another mechanic, he advised me to send to wiring man (as I told him I have a wireman contact) as he think is more of wiring issue. Went to wireman shop (recommended by a kind...
  3. L

As about 8pm, it can start again with just one crank.
  4. L

Yesterday morning the car failed to start again. 2 hours later it could start again. This morning failed to start again. As at now, it remain unable to start. Mecahinc said not due to relay, (with the separate cable he had directed from fuel pump to fuse box) the car would still be able to...
  5. L

WOW...so informative. Thanks a lot. Do you roughly how much is a COR?
  6. L

Thanks for highlighting.... Will the relay cause intermittent issue?
  7. L

Thanks for the info. You DIY?
  8. L

The same issue come back again after 2 months of driving. It come randomly, and when it comes, after left it over night, it is ok again. I really wonder what is wrong.
  9. L

My mechanic pull extra wiring from fuel pump to fuse box and few days gone the issue seems resolved. He suspected it was due to the previous cobra alarm which caused the fuel to cut off. The previous tenon alarm installer didn't uninstall my problematic cobra alarm before installing.
  10. L

1. Fuel filter unlikely as it was not performance issue, but the engine cannot start at all. 2. CPS? Not sure, I ask mechanic to check but he say no crank sensor for this model.
  11. L

Unlikely as the new distributor has been replaced. ---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ---------- I have a good ecu and did test on it but still doesn't help. ---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  12. AE111 can crank but engine start

Starter can crank but engine won't start My manual corolla seg stock engine keep giving me this problem. Today is the third time. I am really hopeless now. First time (2 weeks ago) it happened, just call mechanic, he just open and close the fuel outlet near firewall, then it was ok. I...
  13. L

looking 4 cefiro a32

Don't tell me it was mine. I sold at RM14k to used a car dealer. Downgraded from 3.0 to 2.5. Mileage only 140kkm. Other dealer offered about RM10k, there was one even offered RM7k only
  14. L

Good Nissan workshop in Seremban

Can let me know the PJ workshop and contact?
  15. L

A32 and A33 Spring & Absorber same?

Not die hard, but force to "kow tow" to the great price difference of Camry/Accord vs Cefiro loh...about RM30k ~ RM40k
  16. L

Heavy Steering Wheel on A33

Yes, I also wonder why it is worse than A32. I have difficulty to lock my steering after engine is off.
  17. L

A32 and A33 Spring & Absorber same?

Good idea...after searching...A32 and A33 spring coil are two different part.
  18. A32 and A33 Spring & Absorber same?

Anyone know whether the spring and absorber for these 2 models are the same. Just wonder should I take out my Eibach spring from the old A32 and use for my new coming A33.
  19. Remove tinting film before Puspakom Inspection

Just told by car dealer about this. Is it true that all the car must remove the tinting film before the Puspakom inspection. It is a shocking news to me, really waste of money.
  20. L

Rusty Roof

mine also the same even just after 1 year of repaint. To say bye bye to this lovely car liaw. Look for the 10 year younger one now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here experienced mivec with s_flow muffler?
Changed from `trumpet` to s_flow, pick up wise can feel when pedaling
but when mivec open cannot feel, oso no sound (huhuu..).
So, s_flow causing the mivec cant be feel, is it true?
really need sifu2 brilliant opinion.:hmmmm2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience