Search results

1. 8

TT Session @ Subang

i just completed customize my new hyundai coupe (the latest 1).... And i hope to join your guy... but where is the place to gathering...? one station, subang jaya SS15 near where....? me come from klang.. Hope to join your guy ASAP...
  2. 8

Overview Of My Tuscani

Hey alex780924...!! what a nice car u have... i just bought a Hyundai Tibby also (the latest model, GK FL2)... And i search on internet to get some body kits... Hope to meet u up ASAP to get some info from u...
  3. 8

Hyundai Coupe GK FL (Very Nice Bodykits Picture)

When we going to have a gathering....?? i just got my new Hyundai Coupe GK F/L 2 (Look like aston martin 1).... Hope to meet your guys as soon as possible....
  4. 8

Calling For All GK Owner

Where is the gathering again...? i just got my new Hyundai Coupe GK F/L 2 (Look like aston martin 1).... want to meet your guys as soon as possible....
  5. 8

Calling For All GK Owner

Put some poison (body kits) for 3 of you 1st...
  6. 8

Hyundai Coupe GK FL (Very Nice Bodykits Picture)

BlackSamurai brother.... for what i know and what i search from the motortrader recently, i can't even find a person who want to sell the GK2... And i don't see so much GK2 on the road.... I think the chance u get a GK2 for 70k is quite impossible...
  7. Hyundai Coupe GK FL (Very Nice Bodykits Picture)

I saw this Hyundai Coupe modify very nice in other forum.. So just wanna share with some Hyundai Coupe Owner here... Happy Sharing...
  8. Need Your Expertise

I need your guys expertise... Me now driving toyota camry 2.2 (1997 type) but i would like to change to Honda Civic EG. Toyota Camry 2.2 (5S-FE)=135 hp @ 5400 rpm,145 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm Honda Civic EG 1.6 (B16A)=168 hp @ 7800 rpm,116 lb-ft @ 7300 rpm which 1 is faster..? Thanks for...
  9. 8

EG rulezzzzzzz!!!

Sorry to disturb.. i'm also interested in Honda Civic EG... but get confused when come to EG3 & EG6 or EG9....?? what is the difference for this 3 type...?? still have EG 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 to go izzit....? Correct me if i'm wrong... thank u so much...
  10. 8

Mitsubishi Lancer Mx (nice) 1.5dohc (price Nego)

How much is the price ...?
  11. 8

Mitsubishi Lancer Mx (nice) 1.5dohc (price Nego)

Nazim... Your car still available....??
  12. 8

Difference between Mitsubishi Lancer & Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

hey dude... !!! Got 1 Mitsubishi Lancer Mx 1.5dohc is going to sell & the price is RM 55K.... Worth to buy it or not...??
  13. 8

hey dude... !!! Got 1 Mitsubishi Lancer Mx 1.5dohc is going to sell & the price is RM 55K.... Worth to buy it or not...??
  14. 8

Hey dude.... anybody know this Mitsubishi Lancer....?? Worth to buy it or not...?
  15. 8

All of your guy are very sweet & nice.....:_: :_: But may i know how much is your installment for your lovely lancer evolution...?:_: :_:
  16. 8

Thanks you B18C-R ... Thanks for your friendly advise & invitation to your TT... Call me up if your guy have any TT... i'll show up myself....
  17. 8

Original Evo III around 60-70K, izzit true..? Original Evo IV around 80-90K, izzit true also..? Bcoz most of the time i search the used car in mototrader or autoworld.... That's y i join this MLOC Forum see wether i can get a Original Evo within my budget....
  18. 8

Bcoz i saw Mitsubishi Lancer(50K-70K) selling cheaper than Lancer Evolution(>100k)... so i wonder if i buy a Lancer and modify the engine and the 4WD... anybody do that before and how much is the cost....?? want to own a Lancer Evolution by a cheaper way....:embaressed_smile: :_:
  19. 8

SIC Track Day

Mr. cyilaw, still remember me or not..??? i'm the one who taking your friend car photo & post it in another forum 1 leh (chinese.cari).... :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: can i join..? want to feel the speed of TURBO + 4WD.. But i'm driving a Toyota Landcruiser only... still keeping...
  20. Difference between Mitsubishi Lancer & Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

What is the difference between Mitsubishi Lancer & Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.? Can we convert Mitsubishi Lancer to Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution..??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This Door Silence Strip
This post is taken from Pocket Rocket(White CRZ with gold XXR). He deserves all the credits and I have
asked for permission.

This strip is to reduce wind noise and make better contact between the rubber door seal/lining to car body.
Hence better door closing sound. 3M double sided tape is provided. Just 'stick' n play.

Had some free time over this public holiday, got these fantastic rubber...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience