Search results

1. B

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

Badtz Mark, Not sure traction control is standard on the common V-spec cars. There's an anti slip control though. But Traction Control is certainly on the S-spec cars, which are fully loaded in stock form.
  2. B

U6E5t, My interest was first on the Mark X, you may not believe that now. However, a Mark X owner himself, and a great mechanic that I trust(same guy) told me so, that his Mark X requires RON97 to run smoothly. Hence I was steered towards the Nissan Skyline 250GT. xiswell, there's a group...
  3. B

Eric, Welcome to the club! Great to have new member here. :wavey:
  4. B

Hi! Just got the V36 yesterday evening. Initial impression is smoothnes with more than ample power. NVH is superb compared to any of my previuos rides. It's got so many toys that I have not started exploring the car yet. My misus however, have it mostly figured out by now! Love the music...
  5. B

When I saw that car and absolutely loved it, but the sales guy told me he just sold it!!! Looks like you beaten me to it. And you've got an IS250 too??? :adore: I initially was targeting the IS, but prices remained on the high side. What's your take on Skyline vs IS? Hopefully can...
  6. B

Hi! Jaysquare, Let me guess, if you're the lucky guy who got the Pearl White, full black leather interior with BOSE from Rupee in Seremban? I am still waiting for my car to be registered as of today.
  7. B

shlee76, You've got PM!
  8. B

shlee76, Thanks for your feed back, It would've been a deal breaker if the V36 was not compatible with RON 95 petrol, as the 2005 Toyota Mark X. Care to share where in KL can we get parts please? We can take the matter off line if you're not comfortable about posting it here.
  9. B

shlee76, Interested in the Skyline V36 250GT 2007, just checking with you as current user, if the car will run on RON95 petrol? Also interested to know about parts and servicing before deciding on purchase. Please share your experience? Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience