Search results

1. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Yeah that one bro! The one covering the air intake! Haha Yitjin do you know I had so much grief with the damn rubber strip. They replaced it with another and there's no more sound. Then told me mine was the only case WTF!!!! Now I hear so many of you having the same prob, it's crazy! Btw yitjin...
  2. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Guys does anyone here know the original camber setting on our cars? Front and rear. I need to know urgently la. Cheers!!! ---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 PM ---------- Guys I had the exact same problem!!! Try this for a...
  3. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Ok la! For u we do Fri night!!! So far it's u, Ceejay and me!
  4. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Guys, I've had a discussion with Ceejay recently regarding yamcha. All CPS owners and potential owners are invited to come. We can den bitch more about our cars. I say we meet for lunch this Sat 28th at Kayu Aman Suria. Say 12pm? We have been wanting to sit down for some time so let's do this...
  5. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

My god ceejay ur problem is damn major wei.... CPSlover: Guess what I've been reading ur story from Paultan till here..... I really feel sad for u..... Wow, there are so many of you guys facing so many different problems. Well, I've been there and some of it I have solved. 1.) The wiper hitting...
  6. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

yitjin: Yeah get the buggers to fix ur alignment. Usually it's a small problem. As for seatbelt indicator, that thing is always redundant.... not just the Neo but across the Proton car range so I think nothing can be done on that one. Wind noise might be an issue. After service try hitting 120...
  7. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Chris1, whoa that sucks man.... but signal lights should be okay lar.... but it takes away the new car feel to things :( hey firds! Glad that ur Neo is fine :) would be great if u guys in SA could come to PJ haha... SA I'm not that familiar ler....
  8. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Err if u ask me I'd ask snowhite to join us in PJ cos I'm not familiar with SA..... Subang ok lar but I think PJ's the best point to meet lar.... Lol haha....
  9. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Haha yeah. Mine is 012-9154884. Jz buzz me if u guys wanna meet :)
  10. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Haha err guys even if it's 3 fellas I'm up for it.... from the sound of it Toda & Ceejay u both are good :) do we create a new separate topic for this? Hahahaha I tot jz a small gathering cos if it becomes super big it's hard to talk ler..... but either ways everyone is free to join lar.... I...
  11. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Bandar Utama is good dude! I usually am around Aman Suria lols.... Errr CPSLover, what's TS? Sorry ah blur case la me haha
  12. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hahaha ceejay, where u based at? Lol no need TT la.... jz a small gathering anywhere will do? Anyone else?
  13. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Chris1: Well dude, seriously it's too long too write down, but in a nutshell, there was transmission mounting issues (when I took delivery of the car!! Toda would know how I feel :D), Wiper arms, wind noise (this was a REALLY HUGE ISSUE, I met the Proton management because of this), front bumper...
  14. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hehe guys we should all sit down and have a conversation about this. When I took delivery of my Neo CPS, something similar happened :) probably worse.... but it's too many problems to list down here..... haha TTs are overrated, I hope a few of us Neo CPS owners can just sit down somewhere and...
  15. J

Satria Neo CPS problem

Well I have owned the Neo CPS manual since Feb..... it has had it's fair share of problems.... the jerking to me is not such a big problem, I only notice it when the aircon is on. When I off it and give it the beans, it's fine. Yea the car handles brilliant yes, but understeers more than a Gen2...
  16. J

Mercedes Kaki..

that is ONE nice ride! Heh I rmb U bro.... it wasn't too long ago when ur dad actually sold his 300CE. This one is another very nice mod job. Too bad I can't afford it....
  17. J

Mercedes Kaki..

Wow.... this thread is still alive after 2 yrs! Hey Nasser, why neva update me on ur car anymore ah? How's it goin? I miss the Benz experience man..... yam cha also tadak haha...:mad:
  18. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi guys.... I just got 2 simple queries.... firstly, where can I get the Gen2 Spoiler wing and how much? Also, I saw the Persona Blaupunkt head unit and it plays MP3s... like WTH?!?! Since its a perfect fit to the non-MP3 that is in the Gen2, anyone knows where to find it? And again, how much?
  19. J

Gen2,Waja,Wira,Savvy,Neo Owners!!!

Hey 4g63, thx for the info.... lol bummer la kennot turn off.... it's so so so irritating.... :angry_smile:
  20. J

Gen2,Waja,Wira,Savvy,Neo Owners!!!

hello there.... err I just kinda acquired a Gen2 not too long ago.... just wanted to know if anyone out here driving the auto tranny has managed to turn off the downhill gear control thingy? It's bloody irritating, dun mind me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience