Search results

1. PiperCross Venom Open Pod with heat shield

Hi, Im selling my ride PiperCross Venom Open Pod with heat shield and large CAI. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zIWM_o2UWqU/UbG4tuO12wI/AAAAAAAACnY/quCe9b9-yxo/w593-h791-no/20130607_184132.jpg Above picture of it in my ride. No torque loss as it is heatshielded and the best is...
  2. the difference of 1zzfe parts

Bros here, I'm just curious whether the corolla G10 1ZZFE engine is totally similar with the Celica / MRS 1zzfe? Because i'm looking for some parts for the engine, can i assume that both parts are the same since the engine is the same?
  3. I

Corolla Altis 2009 speed cut?

Just seeking some sifu advice here, is there such thing as in order to remove speed cut, must obtain password to unlock in the ECU? Never heard of this before but someone told that the new altis speed cut needed a password to unlock. If thats the case, wouldn't be fixing RSM or Unichip will...
  4. I

My experience on a crappy tyre shop.. please avoid going!

Dear all Johore member, Please do not go to U Liang Enteprise (near Goodhope Hotel and Sakura Hotel in Johor Bahru) tyre shop. I feel i'm being cheated of my time and money. This happens when this evening, i manage to fit my adjustable coilover to my car. Since i'll be travelling back to...
  5. ICE recommendation

Hie guys, My first post in ZTH so don't be too harsh on me if i make mistake. hehe.. Ok. This is the case here.. i'm a newbie in ICE thingy but i'm going to upgrade my stock ICE system on my Toyota Vios to a better one which is 50% on clear voice and 50% bassy ( if i want to listen clear...