Search results

1. D

MMEC Auto Fiesta 2006 - Metropolitan College

Nice rides man.. Cool pics....
  2. D

Car Perfomance Dropping Badly

Ya lor. 1800cc using like 2 inch in diameter for the ekzos is common.His one is 1300cc using 1.7 inch(neverseen this kind of size for ekzos piping from what i know) for the ekzos very big ma.unless he got tune here and there then is ok lor.
  3. D

Is there a problem?

Go and try to check ur wiring.Try cleaning ur terminal as well as the negative earth wire which connected from the negative terminal to the body of your car.Mayb theres rust there.If everything is ok then go for VS and/or grounding wires.
  4. D

Car Perfomance Dropping Badly

I think is because u didnt service the engine for so long and also your ekzos 1.7". to big for 1.3L except if u change u cam profile can la for that size.just my opinion.
  5. D

Test: Nismo X-Trail

Any changes in the engine spec?? What Nissan model is that in the 5th picture next to the X-trail??? http://www.zerotohundred.com/features/nismoxtrail/DSC_1907.jpg
  6. D

The Battery Maximiser

Ill recommend you to use the batt max.Can i ask u one question?When u said rarely driven is like how long would it be in your house's parking lot??Some of my customers rarely use like 1 to 3 times every 2 weeks.Sometimes the indicator would show red which means it's below 12v.Usually when they...
  7. D

Test: Nismo S-Tune March

Nice Kit... the ps and kW yup confusing... Well the skaters getting the chick in car.. =)
  8. D

The Battery Maximiser

The Unit is priced at rm80 per unit. The RM 70 was the year end promotion for last year. TailTwist u got a PM...
  9. D

Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Launch 2006 - Sepang Circuit Malaysia

Nice cars... Any Spec of the cars like the engine, suspension and etc. >>.
  10. D

Having problem v the car battery

See 'The Thread Battery Maximiser' all ur problems will be solve.^_^ All the white deposits problems(usually after u clean the terminal wit hot water , the white deposits will not develop again) and weak battery will be solve. Just take ur time and read through. U can even visit this guy's...
  11. D

The Battery Maximiser

Bump.Update....
  12. D

The Battery Maximiser

Simple to maintain battery.. Thanks bro for the feedback, very appreciated.:regular_smile: Wit the batt max the only thing u have to maintain is to refill the battery water when it is low.A common thing to do, other than that u will have a healthy and clean(of white deposits on terminals)...
  13. D

help : car voltage low

Better rewiring ur car.Probably theres a current leak somewhere. If previous u did install your icing system or sound system better ask the guy who install to check it out. If not that mean the guy who put ur engine into ur car from the halfcut need to deal wit it since he's the who help u...
  14. D

The Battery Maximiser

Dont worry bro, ill do it for u again. Mayb i did wrong in the rating section in the 1st place. Cos sometimes it will says 'Page Not Found' in Internet explorer.Btw thanks a lot for using the product. :)
  15. D

Fuel Consumption Advice

30 sen up. Better have a good fc this days or else pay more.Now Government have no money so we have to bare the fuel price.now need to figure out how to save more fuel.
  16. D

The Battery Maximiser

Thanks bro for the trading rating Kruger. Nice trading wit you. BTW nice website you have there. I recommend you guys to visit his website http://kruger.fotopic.net .Cool picture and stuff you have there.
  17. D

The Battery Maximiser

Currently yes i have some stock. For the deposit on top of the terminal no it doesn't, it only prevent the deposit build up from happening.You can use hot water to clean it up and the maximiser will help you in preventing the deposit to occur .
  18. D

The Battery Maximiser

Sry fpr the late reply..really busy during cny Well Don't confuse the battery voltage with the pulses of the desulfator. The pulses are at 1.6 A as long as it's turned on, irrespetive of how high battery voltage is (it turns itself off when battery voltage drops below 12.5 V though, to...
  19. D

The Battery Maximiser

Bro. U got a PM.
  20. D

The Battery Maximiser

Happy New Year Guyz!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone
I drove a Peugeot 306
Bought it off MBF 18years ago
As I seldom drive my vehicle, I fear that when time pass
There would be defects as well the antirust wear out when time pass
Would like to enquiry shifu here how long
Restoration on Europe vehicles?
Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Restoration of antirust
On European vehicles
Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience