Search results

1. E

extreme diy(dangerau00s)

ok la talk in english la ... what tool we want to use?????
  2. E

extreme diy(dangerau00s)

walalaalala ,, oh i know i use broken english... but help me la... how to do this work??? okies.........
  3. E

extreme diy(dangerau00s)

hahahah want crazy poject diy.....
  4. E

extreme diy(dangerau00s)

wahh pening lio ... can you explain tips in malay?? can give some pic for my revision... what tool want to use??
  5. E

extreme diy(dangerau00s)

no la,, thincker gasket?? i try to top overhaul my bro old iswara... help me i aolso want to change the timing belt ...anyone know ... what tool to use..okies thanks
  6. extreme diy(dangerau00s)

anyone know how to top up our engine (use 4g1x)?? i want try to diy this head gasket and open the timing belt... heheheh it crazy , anyone can help me?? diy is extreme .............okies :biggrin:
  7. E

how to diy construct alarm system

ohh yaa install i am wrong ... how to do it???
  8. E

how to diy construct alarm system

no la tu build alam system but i want to pasang it la anyone know how to do it or how much to upah workman??
  9. how to diy construct alarm system

how to diy install alarm system any one know how to do it....i hope any one can help me laa.. my model is wira(a)
  10. E

Diy: How To Diy Twin Surbo?

not good la....drexchan was told me...heheheehhe
  11. Diy: How To Diy Twin Surbo?

i heard that the new twin surbo is good...have some one have diy this thing??? how its work....i am use wira 1.5 auto.. is good to use this thing??? :) :confused:
  12. E

How To Dismantle the Saga LMSS meter housing

my friend only put the black tinted for headlamp to the meter panel..then the bright will kurang and comfort when drive ......have nice diy.....
  13. E

Where to get cheapest tyre?

help me la anyone know cheapest tyre shop in jb not klang....thanks
  14. E

Where to get cheapest tyre?

any cheapest shop at jb .......for goodyear 185/50 r14 macam iswara lmst now use
  15. E

diy: how to buka front wira bumper??

i must to open the flat no first ye.. blakang dia ade papan want to open to??????
  16. E

i want the pic bumper my bumper is not like wira biasa. wira 1999. it has like papan in the center bumper .i dont know how to open it.i was try to push headlamp out but my bumper rapat sangat and cannot out the lamp .i hope any body can send pic open bumper ..thanks
  17. E

tak kisah la...any one can help me.....not only cfu any one la
  18. diy: how to buka front wira bumper??

i hope cfu can help me la..how to open front wira bumper...standart one .i want do diy spray headlamp. when i cabut skru headlamp the lamp can pull out.. it sangkut to my bumper.. now i want any one that know how to open it. if can give me pic to open bumper....... i want spray headlamp ori...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm a Transformers fans here.

After realising a 3D Transformer sticker would cost me RM40+ to do it. I decide to do my own cheap cheap DIY emblem which I think I could afford. It took me only RM5 to do this. Sticking some junk carbon fiber pieces behind and a transformer stickers. Taken it with a DSLR camera (lowest grade) with macro mode after a rainy night.

Please rate it!

Do post more creative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience