Search results

1. samurai76

How to improve braking performance (semi-DIY)

all sifus & members of the house, Tomorrow, I am going to change the 'brake pads' and to spray the 'brake caliper' as well...also to change the 'disc brake rotor'...after made few survey at the spare parts shops, the price for 'disc brake rotor' for TRW & Bosch is the same...which brand is...
  2. samurai76

DIY engine bay detailing

cheewin88 san, waaa...great job dude...this is like a pro...i got no idea how u can remember to install all the parts back, pieces by pieces....it likes playing a jigsaw puzzle...
  3. samurai76

thx izso san for fast feedback.... just imagine, how much it costs us if we send the car to mechanics and ask them to change the brake pads, spray caliper, clean the brake components, flush & bleed the brakes ???? last time, i send kelisa for new brake fluid, flush & bleed the brakes, it costs...
  4. samurai76

[DIY] Cleaning your throttle body

Izso san, all sifus & members of the house, how frequent we should clean the TB ?? any idea ??
  5. samurai76

izso san, all sifus & members of the house, got few questions... 1) which areas I should apply/spray the 'brake parts cleaner'..is it over the caliper, disc rotor, pads, inside piston, etc ??? 2) once I sprayed the brake parts cleaners towards the brake components, should I wipe the dust...
  6. samurai76

Clean headlights with toothpaste

LesleyAprotto san...I cant reveal the brand name of the toothpaste lorrr...hahaha...the toothpaste that I bought indicates 'xtra whitening'...:rock:
  7. samurai76

DIY Port & Polish Throttle Body (guide)

TitanRev san...two thumbs up...:rock:...recently, i cleaned the throttle body by using carb cleaner...then, I found out your DIY....this would be my next DIY project...well, how long it takes to polish the inner TB ??....
  8. samurai76

DIY coolant replace + flush

izso san...thx for the tutorial with pictures that ease everyone to perform the DIY...this was my 2nd major DIY after cleaning the TB...:biggrin: the volume of water in radiator = 1.5litres..while the volume in reserve tank=0.6litres...if you guys are using 'pure coolant', you can make some...
  9. samurai76

Clean headlights with toothpaste

i did use the XXX toothpaste on MYVI headlamps...it appears the headlamps look much much better compared to previous condition...but not glossy...ok lahh...
  10. samurai76

Izso san...I got no GF laaa...haha...by the way, instead of cleaning the TB, what are the other functions of carb cleaner ?? is it can be used to clean the brake components/systems ??
  11. samurai76

thx bro punk for the input...this morning I havent put the smaller o-ring back to its origin place as suggested by u in the earlier msg...got no time lahh...end up with I drove the car to office with high rpm and the engine sounds so loud as well..conversely, I figure out that the engine...
  12. samurai76

during initial engine start up this morning, i found out that heavy smoke came out from the exhaust tail and it remains for few minutes..is it normal ??...and also the rpm went high as 2500..then it went down to 2000 rpm..until now the rpm is between 1500 - 2000..is it normal ?? should I send to...
  13. samurai76

thx bro...I did the TB cleaning process yesterday night..thats why I couldnt notice the smaller o-ring...
  14. samurai76

bro Izso, ur DIY really inspired me to clean my TB...thx a lot...Immediately, I went to the nearest spare part/hardware shop to buy the necessary stuff..I followed all the steps given by u...unfortunately, during installing all those nuts, hose, sensors,etc, I figure out that the smaller rubber...
  15. samurai76

Myvi 1.3 "Check Engine" light

i just changed o2 sensor...it only costs me only rm160..just DIY...and the check engine was GONE...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is some what odd to me that every time a supercar crashes it makes the news. It seems to me that everyone wants to know when one of their beloved dream car departs and somewhere around the world, someone could be weeping while reading this. If you are one of those people dubbing tissues around your cheek, I feel you. It’s painful when you read about such things, thoughts like “awww”, “how could he”...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience