Search results

1. Casanova

Funny demotivational photos of the Super GT with captions

I think in the 2nd to last picture she's actually thinking "How come they got umbrellas and I don't?!"
  2. Casanova

Proton R3 Satria Neo is here, need we say more

looks good but needs more hp!!
  3. Casanova

Porsche drives stock GT3RS to the 'Ring, races it for 24H, finishes 13th, drives home

Re: Porsche drives stock GT3RS to the 'Ring, races it for 24H, finishes 13th, drives Amazing!
  4. Casanova

Dubai Sport Motor Show 2009

looks like an awesome event! thanks for the pics!
  5. Casanova

Professional shots for sport cars in KL

yup ;) I only took the stickers off recently
  6. Casanova

I think the blue Honda adds a little character to the shot, the photographing team really wanted to have it in the shot. It also adds a bit of colour contrast if not everything would look quite monochrome
  7. Casanova

Europrojektz is recruiting ;) Thanks Abdullah for the pics and APD for letting us use your workshop/warehouse!
  8. Casanova

Track Day - August 10th

very interested, but will have to get back to u guys regarding confirmation
  9. Casanova

++Europrojektz is recruiting in Malaysia+++

Criteria to becoming a member of Europrojektz: 1) Own a European car with the following modifications: a) Full bodykit b) Upgraded rims and suspension c) Either upgraded sound-system or engine modifications 2) Car needs to be unique, command attention and be able to wow people 3)...
  10. Casanova

peug as in Peugeot? Then yes :)
  11. Casanova

It's been awhile but now Europrojektz is actively recruiting in Malaysia. http://www.europrojektz-world.com/ http://www.europrojektz.asia/ We currently consist of 3 BMWs and would like to add diversity to our lineup for the show season this year. So if you have an Audi, VW or any other...
  12. Casanova

F1: Singapore GP Ticketing

technically if you work/live in the surrounding buildings, you could get a perfect view right out your window for FREE?
  13. Casanova

What Would You Rather Buy? The BMW M3 Sedan or the Lexus IS-F?

the M3 sedan looks so boring compared to the M3 coupe
  14. Casanova

"Flying" Holden HSV Lost Control causing ...

he has to pay for the damages be blacklisted to every dealership from testdriving have insurance premiums that are going to be sooo high
  15. Casanova

Europrojektz Video

Uploaded another one today... enjoy! YouTube - Europrojektz Hot Import Daze 2005
  16. Casanova

Europrojektz Video

Finally managed to upload this vid onto YouTube... Malaysia internet so much slower than US!! Took me like 1hr to upload. But now it's easier for all you guys to view it :) YouTube - Europrojektz Extreme Autofest 2004
  17. Casanova

any Audi or Continental club or something like that?

ah wierd, their main page not working but their forums still work... http://www.clubaudimalaysia.com/forum/
  18. Casanova

any Audi or Continental club or something like that?

http://www.clubaudimalaysia.com/
  19. Casanova

Shops In Socal

most people on this forum are in Malaysia, and wouldn't really know about SoCal shops. I'm located in Orange but, you should really go back to the place you got the work done and ask why it's not working and that they really should fix it for free if it was not an error made by you.
  20. Casanova

Modding a 2000 Merc CLK230Komp

Mercedes engines are hard to modify but since you already have a Kompressor it makes it a little easier... 1) Pulley kit - diverts power from elsewhere to make more horsepower 2) Engine software - makes your original kompressor make more horsepower by eating more petrol 3) Headers/Exhaust -...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KLIMS 2006 Visitors Treated To A Showcase Of Cars And Lifestyle,

Babes at the KLIMS 2006 - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Photos: Wong SW
Words: KLIMS

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience