Search results

1. A

AE111 Porblems

Hi guys, i'm already soft this problem :biggrin: that sound came from the steering pump ...when the 4th foreman checked my car, he told me that mybe inside that pump n sound like zinc brush/bell... thank u alls, all urs opinions vry useful for me...:driver:
  2. A

Trg ZTH members

Area tok jembal jer :wavey: mung area mane? depends schedule free or not...anyway just inform ok =)
  3. A

hi , there..newbie here

alooo...i'm newbie tooo...have 1 question to u...how to put pict on profile...coz i see all the mmber had their pict under their name...same like u
  4. A

newbie!

alooo, same like me newbie tooo:wavey:
  5. A

AE111 Porblems

ok, probably steering rack prob...thankkkss :biggrin: ---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 PM ---------- brake pads n brake disc stiil in gud cond...rffer previous comments, i also will take note ur opinion... thanksss :burnout:
  6. A

Trg ZTH members

same to me from tganu =)
  7. A

Ae101 Tuning question

I just bought a toyota ae111 (yr96) 3 months ago, the car is very good and superb and always use it to travel long distances from ipoh to trengganu. recently, there was a strange noise on the RIGHT side of my car like zinc brush when I TURN to the LEFT. I sent to the workshop three times but...
  8. AE111 Porblems

I just bought a toyota ae111 (yr96) 3 months ago, the car is very good and superb and always use it to travel long distances from ipoh to trengganu. recently, there was a strange noise on the RIGHT side of my car like zinc brush when I TURN to the LEFT. I sent to the workshop three times but...
  9. A

Im a newbie

hi alls =) i'm also newbie...owner of ae111

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The recently concluded Asian Auto-Auto Industry Awards 2011 has seen the Nissan Teana 2.5 V6 drive home with the ‘Best Local Assembly Executive Sedan’ award after surprising the judges with its quality offerings at a reasonable price.

“We are pleased to receive this award as it is recognition by our fellow Malaysians that Nissan is their most trusted automobile brand,” said Datuk Ang Bon Beng, Executive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience