Search results

1. S

Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

hi! Bro, l m looking for NA Airflow sensor. any have?? thanks
  2. Airtrek N.A upgrade Evo X engine

hi! Sifu & bro i m going to have project to upgrade my na engine to Evo X engine need all brother and sifu advise and suggestion. i just want to fit in the EVO x engine with my car and standard performance will do. cause i bore with NA engine.... dam heavy to move. :) :) 1) break system...
  3. S

bodykits for NA

bro, custom make dam expensive. here i would like to share the design get from web. hopefully can get at local.
  4. S

bodykits for NA

bodykits for turbo and NA are different. therefore i specify NA.
  5. bodykits for NA

hi! Bro i m looking bodykits for NA anyone recommend at KL and selangor area thanks
  6. S

i m looking for Aitrek Gialla bodykits. any one recommend around klang valley shop. thaks
  7. S

weird sound when drive 100km/h

when the car in stationary position have no issue. even push the pedal to RPM equivalent to 100km/h. i had lift the car with four jek, and test run till 100km/h. still no found any sound it only happen on the road. ---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  8. weird sound when drive 100km/h

hi! Bro and sifu need your advise my ATR (NA) have weird sound when it reach speed 100km/h. the sound like misfire (pop..pop). but the timing is ok. RPM no drop. the sound come from bottom of car. thanks ....
  9. S

suspension will get softer after certain driving period?

ic, thanks for sharing. just get quote from the shop GAB SS RM2635 include installation.
  10. S

ic. any command on GAB adjustable suspension?
  11. S

bro, which brand of suspension do you buy. any recommend? thanks
  12. Looking for Power window motor (front passenger site)

hi! bro any one have 2nd hand power window motor for front passenger site? thanks
  13. S

ZTH-MAC First Ever TT!

If, thanks for sharing. Can't joint on this TT. May joint for next section. Enjoy n have fun.....
  14. S

ZTH-MAC First Ever TT!

Hi! All bro.. I m newbie here, what is TT? To whom can join? I m only small NA trekker.. Hihi.
  15. S

Basic Performance upgrade

Hi! Bro, I plan to upgrade my NA (auto) 2.0 to 2.4 Kindly advice the stuff to be consider. Thanks
  16. S

ATR power window problem

there is another solution. just knock the motor. it work as normal. this was due to carbon problem. for seen the problem will come back soon. hahaha just to share..
  17. S

ATR power window problem

thanks for sharing.......
  18. S

hi! bro i m looking ATR na's skirt. any recommend thank you
  19. ATR power window problem

hi! Bro my power window (front passenger site) recently get crazy, some time operate normal. now no event can move. please advice any ideal to reset the power window. thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KLIMS 2006 Visitors Treated To A Showcase Of Cars And Lifestyle,

Babes at the KLIMS 2006 - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Photos: Wong SW
Words: KLIMS

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience