Search results

1. S

4G92 mivec & 4G93 1.8 different

sorry to say, but u r so wrong...we does not simply multiply 115% for a dyno result, just simply to translate to crank power... each dyno have diff load, I've never heard of any dyno machine that has 15% load...from what I knew, dynojet has near than 25% load while dynodynamics load is near to...
  2. S

4G91 Gang..

Powerzone Glenmarie, Sunway:- Millenium n many2 more
  3. S

Should i BOT or upgrade from 4g91 to 4g93 block

how much for a good zorst system?bfore converting to 4g93, I've tuned my 4g91...its a good engine, ecu rechip to 8k rpm, e-manage, high cam n bla bla bla...dyno was 130whp ++ which translates to more than 170hp..but still tuning an engine for good power still consumes lots of money.far exceeding...
  4. S

Should i BOT or upgrade from 4g91 to 4g93 block

its not that cheap, trust me...there will be overhead expenses involved...if u want to make a reliable engine, u must overhaul the engine 1st...an ageing block like 4g93 needs to be overhauled...I've done a 4g91 to 4g93 conversion, block rm750, injectors rm200, I am using the 4g91 wiring n ecu...
  5. S

4G91 Gang..

hello bro...where do u get the idea that 4g91 head wont fit or will lower down the compression drastically?i saw some of ur post stating that 4g91 head jacket is not same bla bla bla...u will make people confuse... 4g91 and 4g93 head shares the same water jacket position, and fitting 4g91 wont...
  6. S

Thieves like to steal these cars....

hot cars like putra (on the top list) satria(especially gti, or modded one) civic eg and ek...reason, demand for parts, parts stolen can make money bcoz the parts are quite expensive.
  7. S

Pro and Cons Of Auto & Manual Cars - Open Discussion

i vote for manual...i love the feel..everyday im stuck in traffic jam, furthermore with a heavy clutch, a semi racing one...sometimes when people like to potong2 me in the jam queue, i will ram2 my car at them...if ram2 with auto, might sound funny..after a tiring journey in the traffic jam...
  8. S

Effect for SHORT piping exhaust?

yup hp and torque have a relation as a general,when calculated through the whole powerband. but a car with a higher peak hp, does not necessarily produces higher peak torque than a car with lesser peak hp.so as to my opinion, short exhaust piping can improves peak hp, but it may affect the...
  9. S

yup ur right...thnx for getting it right...a highly modded car not necessarily can beat a lightly modded car if the powerband is not right...no useful torque when needed eventhough high horsepower are achieved...this is based on my experience in modifying my car...i have a kinda high figure for...
  10. S

4G93T Mivec Help

yep, what u need is a complete mivec head with wiring n ecu, 4g93t block with complete turbo kit and injectors.and yes e-manage ultimate is sufficient.mivec head is plug and play with 4g93t.not many people do this kind of mod, but its still safe and reliable becoz of course u will be using low...
  11. S

double vanos vs vtec

both have own advantage.but stock, i prefer double vanos (BMW) of course can tapau vtec on the highway, top speed wise.acceleration, vtec wins of course.
  12. S

shorter piping can eliminate backpressure, improves acceleration, improve horsepower.but horsepower is not everything, a car with high horsepower does not necessarily can beat a car with lesser horsepower but with a higher torque in a straight line. short piping, straight flow exhaust system...
  13. S

4g91

im also in the process of upgrading my block to 1.8, if u have the budget, u can source for 4g93 head, but actually its better for you to port polish ur 4g91 head and upgrade to 93 code e cams, 4g91 head will give a slightly higher compression if match with 4g93 block. jasma camshaft?i heard...
  14. S

4g91

both can gain quite similar hp.how about doing both?hehe im now running on performance cam plus e-manage. dyno result is 110whp, which equivalent to 140++hp.
  15. S

saga vtec

i strongly disagree when people say it is useless to use old body/chassis on modification.because so light, fragile, cant put power well bla bla bla.do u guys know saga KU ada 400whp turbo saga that can put all its hp and torque to the wheel nd have a very good grip with an FF layout.do chassis...
  16. S

BMW E90 335i or F10 523i or Cayman 2.7?

if u want performance, comfort and style, go for the e92, its engine are very potential in tuning.stock e92 335i are nearly on par with an lancer evo in terms of performance.the f10 is also good car if u like style, have seen the m-sport version of the f10.wowwee it looks delicious.for the...
  17. S

Speed limiter/ governor?

170km/h in a stock 4g92p is normal...many people said their 92p can go beyond 200km/h stock...i dont trust, bcoz malaysia's 92p speedometer have some issue in giving accurate speed..for an example, my fren's 92p speedometer reads 220km/h but mine 4g91 heavy modded shows 180km/h on the gps, where...
  18. S

4g13 to 4g92 MIVEC RS Conversion on Satria

wahhh so damn expensive...my fren just installed 4g92 sohc complete wiring plus labor only at 4kk..but without gb la...
  19. S

4g13 to 4g92 MIVEC RS Conversion on Satria

u kidding r?no lah, 4g92 dohc without mivec u can get cheap, like 5k for complete engine with gb also...mivec halfcut if u search good, u can get like 8k-9k...spending more than that is bullsh*t bro...get the halfcut as there will be less hassle in sourcing for parts.
  20. S

Modifications That Dont Work

airflow are controlled from a/f sensor and throttle body, it suck the air from outside, air are not being forced inside...thats the basic principle...do exhaust of course can improve hp/torque as the air flow from the engine manages a better exits and some backpressure.... well diff people diff...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro's.. need help from JB members here.. where can i get VTTR bbk at reasonable price in JB area. Pls advise. thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience