Search results

1. Skoda Superb 2.8 V6

- Skoda Superb - 2.8 with V6 smooth engine - Year 2005 - Mileage : 220,000KM - New paint Mr Chew.
  2. chew118

Honda Malaysia Recalls 09 City and Jazz for important Product Update

It's safe to say that there are injuries or crashes related to this issue. Honda Malaysia is currently preparing the replacement parts, and will then commence the inspection and replacement effort. OR It's safe to say that there are NO injuries or crashes related to this issue. Honda...
  3. chew118

Honda City 1.5 Vtec Facelift

I need to snap some pic first :)
  4. Honda City 1.5 Vtec Facelift

Honda City 1.5 Vtec Facelift Year Registered June 2006 Good condition Full service by Honda Fully tinted Vkool Selling because want to upgrade car Location Klang Contact - Chew 012 6526655 / [email protected] Direct Seller
  5. chew118

Mitsubishi colt turbo Rally Art Version/ Jazz / Yaris / Latio

more info? update?:driver:
  6. chew118

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

this thread seem to be abit sleepy oredi what happen to the posting? is all previous owner sold their car? I love Colt Turbo... is a rare piece... Dont any dealer selling Colt now as I cant find it at USF or Naza.. Maybe they are waiting for the new Shark Look Alike Colt
  7. chew118

Mitsubishi colt turbo Rally Art Version/ Jazz / Yaris / Latio

more pic? front / back / interior? this car is bought from grey importer or Mitsu Malaysia? no modification done?
  8. chew118

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

:adore:PM me for EVO / VR4 TB to be fit on GSR
  9. chew118

WTS: 16" Tom's C3 Evolution

can Fit into MyVi? email: [email protected] can you post the pic of the cap and alsothe 2 units that got scratch
  10. chew118

Anti roll bar & Strut bar from Ultra racing

18MM / 20MM front arb for wira special edition?
  11. chew118

Toyota Vios 1.5 G-Spec (A)For Sale (PIC)

Bro got interior picture? no other mods u have done compare the one u listed out? most imporant is engine condition.... but then if i ask whether u got rev hard... answer sure dun have one....
  12. chew118

Toyota Vios 1.5 G-Spec (A)For Sale (PIC)

nice car dude... interested but then is hard to buy car at this time.... as already end of 2006..price will be lower 2 or 3 months later when 2007 end of jan...... if u can lower ur price.. then it is good man... maybe that is why so urgent sales... PM U already Really nice car....
  13. chew118

Fiona Kwok?

fiona is sure way better than julie.. she is genuine... and yet humble and down to earth.... person..... she got those... unique look... since previous miss hypertune... she is getting more prettier..... real nice babe........ my closest encounter with her was during the AMF drag race on...
  14. chew118

apexi product...

hi i pm u and sms u how come no reply from u? where i can deal with u for the filter? u sell the adaptor also? how much for both item pm me back
  15. chew118

Recong Car,imported Car ,2nd Hand Car And Brand New Car!

looking for toyota estima 2.4 electric/power door 2 sunroof 7 seater.. any color except blue... urgent price range 130k to 145K [email protected] or call 012 -6526655
  16. chew118

Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

if similiar case happen who going to bare the cost of sending the defect products for claims?
  17. chew118

Cheap Kicker Woofer Sale!!(new)

de 12" sub and box can fit into wira a/b boot?
  18. chew118

Mtx And Kicker 12" Woofer

selling ur box? as well?
  19. chew118

Ice to Offer!!!

how much to courier the subs? should cost a bomb

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Bros and Sisters of ZTH. This thread was created for the purpose to know the right Procedures ,Processes and HOW in Selling Our Cars, Buying Used Cars and Trading in our cars for a 2nd hand cars.

We all know and some are concern like me which we may end up in a scam deal when selling or buying a used car. So, I just hope everyone here can help to share what you know or based on your experiences on what procedures, processes and things to take note when dealing with used car dealers. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience