Search results

1. N

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

wah someone got himself r35... nice...
  2. N

Item still available? PM if still available..
  3. N

is the gtr34 gearbox still available?
  4. N

looking for parts? post it here...

My screens r abit blur nw so i think ill just go fr the screens.. would like to knw wats d price different between complete set and just the screen...
  5. N

anyone selling gtr33 twin clutch? OS or Ogura... 2nd hand also can.. pls PM me if u have.. thks...
  6. N

Anyone has gtr33 triple plate clutch or gtr33 twin plate clutch available? looking fr 2nd hand parts... prefer OS or Ogura.. PM me if anyone have.. thks..
  7. N

Anyone have Nismo MFD for GTR34...
  8. N

anyone have gtr34 nismo MFD for sale?
  9. N

hi bro.. thks.. will check n see is there any fragments inside. Hope things doesnt get worst. Im not sure its version 1 or 2. Is there any different between version 1 and 2? Do you know anyone who knows how to repair the gearbox here in malaysia without sending the gearbox to Japan? Would...
  10. N

problem between gears.. gear stuck on no 5 doesnt want to go below 5th gear and no 6 gear doesnt hold..
  11. N

any workshop in malaysia can to repair OS giken 88 sequential gearbox?
  12. N

anyone have BNR 34 gearbox for sale? PM me for the price....
  13. N

looking for nismo LED tail light.. anyone has it? even 2nd hand will do as long it works well..
  14. N

anyone have nismo LED tail light for gtr 34? even 2nd hand will do as long it work well..
  15. N

Skyline Gath 2012

Im newbie here.. 2nd or 9th im good... ill be there coming from kuantan.. let me knw the meeting point...
  16. N

RIP to the GTR R35 owners(crashed kuatan)

May their soul rest in peace... i used to hang arround on that area and its a single lane road fr both flow.. to race arround and go on high speed in there is equally taking yr chance.. sad news.. RIP..
  17. N

Skyline Spotted!

im looking to buy gtr34 v spec from a owner in sg besi... color gray... any of u guys knw about the car? :confused:.. the car no W** 93...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my dad was driving in Batu Gajah town and some idiot decided to side-swipe my dad's SUV and left some damage marks on the car. It was painful to see such the paint on the vehicle being damaged by a passer by idiot and not even stopped by to apologize.

A zerotohundred.com frequent visitor, Josh a.k.a. St1l has offered to help me remove the nasty side-swipe marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience