Search results

1. G

Proton Satria Neo S2000 WRC Car. Gasp!

http://www.memuk.com/ this is the link to the website of mellors elliot motorsports, the builder of the car. This is actually an official "factory" backed initiative. For homologation, etc. FIA only recognises the Manufacturer of the original car, therefore proton must be involved at some...
  2. G

What Would You Rather Buy? The BMW M3 Sedan or the Lexus IS-F?

definitely the M3. doesnt matter who has more power, or grip or looks..etc. the m3 still gives the driver the most rewarding driving experience currently. It's rivals are catching up for sure, but they're not there just yet.
  3. G

whats the best digital camera below RM2K

i have a G7, very similar to the G9. G9 has higher MPixel count, bigger screen, upgraded digic processor, raw file capability and some very subtle changes to the body.
  4. G

S350L merc crashes into tree in Kuala Lumpur

cars are not designed to hit trees. thats a fact, especially from a side on impact. the problem with people who drive modern cars nowadays with the many electronic aids.. etc. they think they are indestructible, and will not crash, and if they do will survive anything.. this and countless...
  5. G

Between BMW E30 1.8, Alfa 155 1.8 8V & Citroen ZX 1.9

i'm not talking about outright grunt, or monster power, straighline speed.. etc. i'm talking about the driving experience. to me, the E30 318i in manual form has the right balance between power and handling. its not going to be the fastest car on the block, but it has enough power and...
  6. G

Taking Care of Car Paint

actually, all the mainstream entry level brands are safe. turtle wax, perma glass...etc. actually, turtle wax platinum is considered on the high end for turtle wax products already.
  7. G

rally forum - MRC

malaysian rally has too many ego's in a sport thats on the verge of dying again. I honestly dont see any clear path to how its going to grow any further. unless someone else has something more optimistic to say about it? -ralliace who seems to think i am accusing him of bragging coz of his...
  8. G

Taking Care of Car Paint

han jackal, the final coating of wax/coating/etc. is what will seal and protect your paint. regardless if you drive a proton, or a honda, or a bmw. you can protect your patin and make it last almost as well. Some are natural waxes, some are polymers..etc.. and then some use teflon(like...
  9. G

Imported Skyline Better?

even if you did buy the car there, and left it there when you come back, have you ever thought of where you will store the car during that period? I think its extremely expensive to store/park a car for long periods in Japan. even after 1 year, there will still be a pretty hefty tax i think.
  10. G

2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

F1 is an international event, i think they did a decent job of incorporating elements of our culture and keeping it looking modern and decent as well. Thats the image that our country wants to project to foreigners. does hypertune models show any part of our culture at all?
  11. G

TV killed the rally star

what the article is actually saying, is that because superspecials are popular with TV stations, it could lead to more superspecials, than actual stages out in the countryside.. In case you guys dont know what a superspecial is, its a short course, usually 1km or less, usually indoor in europe...
  12. G

Smart Tag Problem

This is not a new issue. I think its a well known fact that tint films with metallic particles, ie. vkool..etc have problems with smart-tag. in fact, any good and responsible tint shop will inform you before you even install the tint.
  13. G

subaru s204 or bmw m3

i think its just some serious rumour mongering la. just coz your friends told you that, unless you can substantiate such an outlandish claim, its best not to spread that kinda rumour around.
  14. G

what car is this?

wetbolster.. i think its a little premature to decide a car is ugly right? from some out of focus shots, small tiny and low res, car is heavily disguised, of course it will be ugly, heck, even if that was the new bmw M3, it would look ugly as well.. "it is definitely not from Perodua, a...
  15. G

Between BMW E30 1.8, Alfa 155 1.8 8V & Citroen ZX 1.9

where the E30 wins out, is in outright driving performance. once you've gone real wheel drive, you dont want anything else, trust me. I've been dabbling with fwd, and even 4wd.. but for driving, rwd is still the best, and not many cars are as good as the E30 in that department.
  16. G

WRC on Malaysia TV

tv stations choose shows based on who their audiences are.. they do lots of research to find out who watches their station.. honestly, how many of you guys here watch RTM1? or even RTM2 for that matter? I don't. When the station knows who watches, they are obviously going to choose a show...
  17. G

subaru s204 or bmw m3

hard to compare la.. both are totally different cars, designed for different purposes. it depends on your personal preference.. both are 'drivers' cars, both have lots of power, but they both represent very different values to the potential owner.
  18. G

Looking for a BMW E36

i think from 1.8 to 2.0 conversion, is still possible. but if his budget is only 30k.. thats quite a tight budget to be thinking of getting an E36, remember, it still a bmw, and maintenance is still higher than the average japanese car. Then again, if he can afford the car at 30k, and...
  19. G

The petrol price will increase by RM0.50 per litre on 1 Jan `07?

to be fair, we don't have a "heavy income tax" as you have claimed here.
  20. G

Looking for a BMW E36

nothing to do with the chain or belt la. its just that the later engines running the timing chain have a little more power, have 16valves, and revs better than the older M40 8v engine in the car you are looking at. but remember, maintenance cost will be higher if you go for the 325. its 6...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Recently i wanted to fix a 4 point racing harness in my car. But i couldnt
find anywhere selling a FIA homologated eyebolts to mount the harness.
Anyone noes where can i get them. TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience