4. A

Happy Ramadan To Muslim Friends

whats so happy about it? time to repent and forget all the sins? :rofl:
  5. A

Extremely dangerous hiway repair works

sign board after road division also boleh. just reverse. :adore:
  6. A

Toyota Prado Inclinometer

perhaps the lamination you removed is printed?
  7. A

Poor car dealer and SC. Penangties beware!!

seriously, they are just doing whats within their job scope. how do you expect someone to fix your FC? rebuild your whole car?
  8. A

[DIY] Automatic Gearbox Cooler

should be gearbox cooler. wont too cool ah? not sure also. got so many cooler? i dunno which is which.
  9. how to remove rust that just begin?

sifu2 sekalian, recently notice there's small rust underside of the front hood. 11 years old car so is expected but don't wanna let it go untreated. any proper guide to fix it? google it and kinda vague also just sand and prime it. but also see a lot troublesome technique using heavy...
  10. A

[DIY] Automatic Gearbox Cooler

sifu2 sekalian. would fitting a pajero cooling coil on crv hurt the gearbox? cuz pajero parts macam very big2 1. :confused:
  11. A

Car idling not stable and petrol usage high

so adjusting that cable can cause / solve the problem? or is it more than just that? :confused:
  12. A

Car idling not stable and petrol usage high

hi is it ok to tumpang thread in here or should i start a new thread? i kind have the same problem to my kembara and previously was trying to solve it by adjusting this 2 screws that loosen/tighten 2 cables. not sure what it calls or if they are the right thing to adjust. from what i see is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today, 11.11.10, as usual every thurs, i will leave my apartment
@ 530am to send my wife & daughter to her parents hse....as i was in the lift heading down,
there were this couple, bout early 40's also together in the lift, they walked ahead of me 1st as i have to detour to the dumpster to throw rubbish. As my other car is usually parked outside the apartment compound, i was carrying my bag & daughter walking out.

When i reached my car, right outside the guard hse, opened the door for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience