Search results

1. D

Wtb evo 6 clutch kit

anyone else with evo 6 clutches....n flywheel
  2. D

Wtb evo 6 clutch kit

how much bro??? pm me price...
  3. Wtb evo 6 clutch kit

Hey guys.....i just blew my stock clutch and im looking for a decent clutch kit with flywheel......not too expensive juz around the normal pricing ones...not sure which one to use.....any recomendations ???
  4. D

rsm & speed meter for sell

bro rsm got anot? and boost controller?
  5. D

EVO used parts for sales

bro pm me price of hks sqv and also fuel reg? thanks! pics pls
  6. D

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

bro looking for imitation or ori 98-98 ek foglight
  7. D

Looking For Honda Stuff

ok msg u di abt the japan stuff....really need the spotlights!! thanks!!
  8. D

Looking For Honda Stuff

takde orang nak tolong ke? hello anyone knows whr i can find this?
  9. D

Pozt Pics Of Ur Belove Civic

haha thanks guys nice pic but too small la bro...camner nak tgk!!
  10. D

Vafc

thanks alot man...hmm gota decide then what i want!!
  11. D

van gogh - thanks man i juz pmed him, hopefully he reply zhaf - damm sure the ganador one lagi cantikk arr, tapi duit kuranngg hahahah nah i want foglights coz i put HID kit juz low and now takde hi beam so hujan takleh nampak sial....around 300 bucks? oh okies kewl kewl....got website or...
  12. D

Vafc

the word "tune" in your scenario would be, if the piggyback is sufficient to accomodate the fueling of the upgrade, say the camshafts, and wont need anything else to add on top of the mods? right? so what cams are you planning to install in your stock engine actually? yeapss excatly wat i...
  13. D

Vafc

yeah problem is im gona use my stock b16a2 ecu and use this piggyback to tune it, so i was juz wondering if i cud actually include cams in as well before tuning, but if cant then might as well dont waste money and juz leave it as it is. ive herd that u can tune ctr and toda a cams etc?
  14. D

thanks guys....hahah awek memang ade ramai lagi arr...hahah this year joining autosalon again with a few more mods....i will post it together with my frenz car la...ek4 tukar b18cr...nice car also....anyways guys im lookin for parts...anyo ne can help me find 98ek foglights and spoon copy...
  15. Vafc

Wat Cams Can Be Tuned Using Vafc1? Wats The Max Cams U Can Go? And Can U Tune Vtec Turbo Using It?
  16. Looking For Honda Stuff

1. Spoon Copy Side Miirror, Plastic Or Carbon Or Plastic With Carbon Sticker Wateva... 2. Personal/nardi Or Momo Old Skool Black Steering Wheel Or Dc2r Old Steering Wheel 3. Fog Lights For 98 Ek 4. Aftermarket 2nd Hand Cams For B16a2, Looking For Type R Cams Or Toda A Or Jun 1 Cams Thanks
  17. D

EK 99 Vi-RS NEW Taiwan Parts

spoon copy side mirror ade tak? and also taiwan fog lights for 98 ek? thanks
  18. D

AVANTECH Autoparts

yo ic ant access ur website...it says some problems up thr...do u have aftermarket flywheel? also any carbon mirror for ek?
  19. D

Decent price for B series NGK plug cables?

wat r the best plugs to go with them cables? iridium and wat no?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Here is a story to share. This happened to a colleague of mine and i was with his yesterday. This is the exact complain letter going out to the Toyota Customer Service Center.

Dear Customer Service Manager,

It is a big shock to me after a few months of support from the TOYOTA BAYAN BARU outlet in Penang.
It has been ~ 4 months owning the TOYOTA ALTIS 1.8 PHK 9**8 and the 1st service was superb and the car in general is a good buy.
It is my first time owning a car and I was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience