Search results

1. T

Evo General : Evo I - X

hi all, reading about you all experiencing the cit cit cit sounds in the thread, unfortunately here it goes to my turn now.. but not cit cit cit cit, but even worse....gedegak7X...!@#$%^&**()...like that...especially riding over potholes... -for the adjustable(mine is CUSCO),do you all know...
  2. T

MLOC TT / Join convoy with VWM 14 April 2012

Date : 14th April 2012 (Sat) Time : 8pm sharp --- no waiting Venue : Klang Valley ....Will be a meet up place (will send via SMS) Attandance: ------------------ 1) Mr P (E7 Full Modded) 2) Durex (LGT - Turtle Ride) 3) Johnnygsr (E9 - Crazy Modded) 4) Kampoon (Lancer GLX - Stock ???)...
  3. T

>>any Seremban People<< N9

Re: >>any Seremban People<< N9 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to those who attended yesterday, really appreciate it. TheCool623, You can always ask at MLOC section for Evo things, there are many sifu there that can guide you...
  4. T

Best Bang for Buck? Evo 7/8/8mr/9/9mr?

Hi All n Good Day, I had been through the threads all out until the 12th. I m a actually a new comer here. just want to learn from you all. Wahhhhh...there are many sifus here lah... marvellous lah. and knowledgable..this is good. I hope you all can help me,teach me a bit okay.. i have...
  5. T

i think,it is iswara right? hehe:elefant:
  6. T

Jpop, where you capture this?? hehe..nice pic huh maybe this guy quite a Barbarian one..hehe JPJ kalau dia nampak ini barang,dia manyak nangis loh.... ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 PM ---------- To bro YH, can I know who...
  7. T

hi bro YH & ddv_nk12, may i know your agenda from the beginning until the end? i really want to join you all but donno the plan. errr...one more thing,are you guys just going to have TT or heavily having that beers(yum seng)?? here, i feel a bit worry/scary lah..:rofl: lastly, are...
  8. T

Hello. Where in PD? Since you called people here in the red word, why not u belanja SEAFOOD, furthermore, u from PD. Joking joking of course,can what. but,you all must wait me to get 1st Prize in 4D first.. then can lah... c:dontknow: hehe PD-located in 12-miles area,1km to Tiara Beach...
  9. T

Hello All Forumers, I am Shah,the new comer. from Port Dickson(with love..hehehe)just kidding.:biggrin: Please to join you all,the Seefoos,the Seniors... having the next TT..Yum Cha Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows which workshop around KL or selangor that can remove rust on roof? i know some wira owner faces the same problem as mine. pls dont advice me to change to a new or 2nd hand rooftop as some ppl did. i know thats the best solution but its too expensive laaa. if anyone know any workshop that can do this kind of work n can give gurantee that rust wont come out again, pls do let me know exact location n also the name of the workshop.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience