>>any Seremban People<< N9

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Wah, so early coming back already bro? Most of us only coming back on Saturday, so any other night you are convenient?
YH, you see, I celebrate Christmas and will be expecting a lot of relatives. I'm coming back on Friday only. Friday night boleh ka? But I'll be late la. Maybe like that day. Hehe.

bro ddv_nk12..wanna see ur monster..hehe..

so yeehau u confirm the date..if no overtime than other place also can..takut overtime too noisy than cannot listen each other talk..haha..
Bro, who has a monster? U or me? Ur monster already in Sepang. I'm looking forward in meeting u too. Hope this time can meet up with more seremban ppl.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I still have some things to do on Saturday morning bro, so I can't make it on Friday. This applies to HKS as well :(

I dunno what time the Overtime closes as it is newly opened. wai88 can you advice on this? I heard you always passby there see chicks :idea:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Welcome Micheal....are you the from Tafe college also? driving FTO also? I have a friend same name with you...

Dec 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello All Forumers,
I am Shah,the new comer. from Port Dickson(with love..hehehe)just kidding.:biggrin:

Please to join you all,the Seefoos,the Seniors... having the next TT..Yum Cha

Thanks.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Yo guys , i am from sban.. any TT currently ? feel like wanna meet up u guys n have a nice talk..
Welcome welcome. Well, we are planning to have one probably this weekend. But, still no decision yet.

I still have some things to do on Saturday morning bro, so I can't make it on Friday. This applies to HKS as well :(

I dunno what time the Overtime closes as it is newly opened. wai88 can you advice on this? I heard you always passby there see chicks :idea:
Ok. Ok. What about Sunday night?

Hello All Forumers,
I am Shah,the new comer. from Port Dickson(with love..hehehe)just kidding.:biggrin:

Please to join you all,the Seefoos,the Seniors... having the next TT..Yum Cha

Thanks.
Hello. Where in PD? Since you called people here in the red word, why not u belanja SEAFOOD, furthermore, u from PD. Joking joking. :cheers::cheers:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I'm ok on Sunday night too bro, how about you guys? Tentatively let's set it on Sunday night.

Dec 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello. Where in PD? Since you called people here in the red word, why not u belanja SEAFOOD, furthermore, u from PD. Joking joking

of course,can what. but,you all must wait me to get 1st Prize in 4D first..
then can lah... c:dontknow: hehe

PD-located in 12-miles area,1km to Tiara Beach Resort.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I'm ok on Sunday night too bro, how about you guys? Tentatively let's set it on Sunday night.

Yeah..I quite agree with you bro. Saturday night-ngam-ngam lah hoo..?.:top:
very cun one..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I'm in for Sunday night too.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
bro ddv i dun have monster la..my cute myvi is now having lau fong problem at extractor..waiting for my customized one to arrive..

looking forward to meet all of u guys..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
FYI guys, I might be arriving slightly late after 11pm. Hopefully I won't be drunk by that time. :rofl: As I'll be crashing few relatives house from noon.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
ader TT ka, can join me or not??
taiko is always welcum mia :adore:

I'm in for Sunday night too.
that's great, see you there (:

bro ddv i dun have monster la..my cute myvi is now having lau fong problem at extractor..waiting for my customized one to arrive..

looking forward to meet all of u guys..
No Drunk No Go Home ok? :beerglass::beerglass:

[H] [K] [S];1063821660 said:
FYI guys, I might be arriving slightly late after 11pm. Hopefully I won't be drunk by that time. :rofl: As I'll be crashing few relatives house from noon.
no problem bro, hopefully there is still some Starker left for you in the barrel :rofl:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Lol... Now this thread is alive and kickin'. Where is this place actually? I so long didn't ronda2 Seremban. What time? Hope we remain sober until we reach there.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
ddv_nk12, give me a call once you reach our designated spot where you 1st met me by the road side, I'll guide you from there through phone.

Time is 9 pm, I'll be there early with wai88 to make sure we have a table. So guys do try to come as early as possible so that we can order the barrel and start drinking. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Welcome Micheal....are you the from Tafe college also? driving FTO also? I have a friend same name with you...
I have a friend same car with him too :idea:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Okay bro. Will call u. It's in S2/Oakland area is it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A sharper shot of the grainy Audi coupe from the mysterious video that surfaced online has been made available and clearly dictates the styling lines of Audi’s latest car.

The first reactions surmised that the car could be a production version of the e-Tron all-electric concept. However, more and more people are going down the logical route of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience