Search results

1. M

Coverage: Achilles Formula Drift 2011 KL - Saito beats Orido!

Very Very nice event and cars.... :biggrin:
  2. M

Video and Pics: Supercars invade south of Malaysia! - Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2011

Re: Video and Pics: Supercars invade south of Malaysia! - Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2 What a wonderful even. Bravo... :biggrin:
  3. M

Lamborghini Aventador revealed from the floor of Geneva

Marvelous Lambo.... Nice job with the new model by maintaining the taste of a LAMBO while upgrading the edge and aerodynamic.:love::proud:
  4. M

Audi set to join the supermini battle with S1

Nicely done and it looks very sporty and dangerous.......
  5. M

Mazda Shinari speaks a new language

Marvelous design for the interior and the exterior. This proves the development and improvements of MAZDA in the recent years. GOOD JOB!!!:driver:
  6. M

Mercedes SLS AMG by BRABUS

I believe with all the modification done and the color was maintain as black, its still look gorgeous to me;..... BRABUS had made a nice job!
  7. M

Autocar drives the final Zonda - The Cinque Roadster

Marvelous machine......
  8. M

Ferrari F430 gets the hardcore Lamborghini treatment with the Super Veloce kit

It wasn't that bad, altough I still prefer the lambo aerodynamic. I think this shoud be the underground ferrari...... Nice job done!
  9. M

Jian Hang Motorsports

Hei bro, Can you look for me an extractor FGK/RSR (Used) for H22A (SV4) and quote me ur best price? thanks.
  10. M

Jian Hang Motorsports

Hei bro, Can you look for me an extractor FGK/RSR for H22A (SV4) and quote me ur best price? thanks.
  11. M

(wts) Honda Mugen Design Air ram

Can i use this for my H22A accord SV4?
  12. M

(wts) Short shift for EK

Do u have it for H22A? accord SV4.
  13. M

@{SASUKE}@ VTEC headers/extractors for sale

Yo Bro, Do you have any extractor for H22A? Mine is leaking already......:bawling: Preferably FGK/RSR.
  14. M

SHORT SHIFTER Proton,Produa,Honda

Hi Bro, Do you have it for HONDA SV4, best price pls? Is this thing alloy?
  15. M

JANNAH engine and performance store, ur premier source for all rare JDM parts

Hi there, Do you have FGK/RSR H22A extractor? Kindly quote me for new & used one.... TQ
  16. M

H22A thread

braking problems Actually i also face the same problem. When i step on the brake, my stereng will turn slighty left or right it self. I've oledy check my suspension and alignment but still the same. will try to change to a better brake pad as u guys suggested soon. thanks brothers....
  17. M

H22A thread

How is the bendix brake pad perfomance ah?? gud ah?, got any other matters except the cing cing sound?
  18. M

H22A thread

interesting...... U guys really do a lot of research for all this kind of info.... :shades_smile:
  19. M

honda accord 1996 sv4 wan change engine

Havoc Find out more in http://forum.myhavoc.net
  20. M

H22A thread

Do u know which shop has this item?? how much will it cost?? Thank you for ur info.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article. If it's already posted somewhere on ZTH, moderators please delete this thread. Thank you. :listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience