Search results

1. About Skyline R34

Hello greeting to sifu-sifu, I plan to get a R34, but I think I need more info about it, like the common problems of the car, the engine stuffs and so on. So any Skyline owners here and any Skyline pro here can help me up, maybe? Thanks.
  2. Turbo charge Kenari

Hello everyone, install Subaru turbo kit and Daihatsu L9 manifold on a Kenari stock engine with 0.5 boost will be nice? My friend pasang before, he said can go top speed like crazy and save fuel as well. Any suggestions, everyone?
  3. 4G13 redline

Hello sifu and pro pro out there, I baru saje pasang RPM meter on my wira 1.3, the lampu biru flashing when i reach 5000rpm. What is the rpm redline for 4G13? 5500rpm or 6500rpm? Thank you in advance to all sifu sifu and pro pro.
  4. Sport rim hole

Hello, Merry Christmas to all SIFUs n Dai Lou-Dai Lou :D My brother buy a Kenari, second hand one, come together with 15 inches awesome RIM. But he want to change RIM as well, so he ask me want to "adopt" his old rims or not. Is the rim kaki or rim hole of Kenari same like Wira rim kaki? I...
  5. Tatsumaki

Wira ECU

He said RM200 How say it's QUITE SMART?
  6. Tatsumaki

Wira ECU

VDO one, stock standard not much power up one?
  7. Tatsumaki

Wira ECU

APa tu?
  8. Wira ECU

Greeting to all SIFUs, Masters and every brothers and sisters here. It's regarding to my Proton Wira 1.3 GLi ECU punya pasal. I've talked to my foreman just now when I changing the suspension at his workshop, I told him about the under-power matter of my tiny 4G13, I keep complain saja...
  9. Tatsumaki

How to DIY Wira Smoke headlamp?

DIY spray it la....i hate taiwan stuff.
  10. Tatsumaki

DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

Bang Haslin, aku mau DIY my wira headlamp become smoke eye like those girls punya eyes, but how to remove it? some people told me that I have to remove both bumper dan grill, but I don't know how to take away the bumper. So any lobang or any ways you can tell me how to remove the bumper? It's...
  11. Tatsumaki

Guys any picture that show the process? Come on I need some help, I wanna DIY smoke headlamp damned those lamps are badass!
  12. Tatsumaki

walao eh....why Vios headlamp so easy take off but wira punya banyak susah ? ANyways thanks for the reply, bro! Appreciated!
  13. How to DIY Wira Smoke headlamp?

Hello all SIFUs, how to diy wira smoke headlamp? I read some articles and they said I have to remove bumper first. Any tutorials from head to toe including how to buang itu bumper? RIbuan terima kasih, thanks alot!
  14. Tatsumaki

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) Reporting in, 4G13 here!
  15. Tatsumaki

Wira SE bodykit

around 6k?
  16. Tatsumaki

Wira SE bodykit

Ohhh, I get it, me? Penang and Kedah also available, got lobang ah?
  17. Tatsumaki

Wira SE bodykit

4G91? 1.5 right? Yea Twin Cam cars rocks! Do you mean MOD the engine parts when the engine haven't install into my car?
  18. Tatsumaki

Wira SE bodykit

I have read many info and thread, they said wira 1.3 is useless even you change the muffler and extractor, of course will get broom broom sound but the power maybe will downgrade, just we sendiri feels that it's powerful from the broom broom sound. My plan is: change a 1.5 engine, with 4-2-1...
  19. Tatsumaki

Wira SE bodykit

Me and the Hantu from engine both screaming hehehe. I m not going to get a noisy muffler like those moron, I want the muffler which is diam diam when not speeding but scream like hantu (again) when dragging. =D
  20. Tatsumaki

1.8 gsr?

I am zero knowledge about car ><

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
currently i'm using proton OEM dashboard with proton 1.6 meter panel..can i maintain my proton OEM dashboard meanwhile i install a mitsubishi meter panel,izzit possible to do that?thank you :biggrin:

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience