Search results

1. A

South African

Hi Magician, nice to hear from you. I have friend in Durban driving AE92 corolla. Which part are you from?
  2. A

KL City Grand Prix

Im in KLCC, so Friday can have free viewing
  3. A

Carburetor Section

Hi guys its been more than 2 since i log in into ZTH. Nice to see the forums are still ongoing. Im using Toyota Corolla AE92 sedan. I bought a brand new Aisin or Aisan (couldnt remember) brand carburetor to replace my old carburetor in 2012. Previously i can go up to 120 km for RM 20 / RM 22...
  4. A

Latest proton perdana

Had a glimpse of Prime minister's limousine Accordance yesterday morning near astro... regret why i didnt take picture cause initially i thought just some other minister was passing by.. only realise after saw the car... it looks like the overstrecthed Honda Accord... with a Wawasan 2020...
  5. A

Best suspension setup for corolla ae92

Bro long tym didnt c u in de post... guess tien works well but its kinda expensive... mayb u can consult PRS motorsport service... he is gud in his field..pm me for more details
  6. A

Overstrecthed tyres, pros & con ?

Aiya have to change my adjustable number plate d...:banghead: even morning at 8 am oso got road block near my place.. always try to use alternate route to escape them...:proud: But usually i have seen in East West link, U turn near I Utama shopping complex, TTDI, Seremban highway...
  7. A

The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

Sir I hv a humble question.. is this policy applicable to each and every Malaysian or only applicable to rakyat's? If its applicable to everyone, what is your action plans for the following situation : 1) A number of government vehicle is aged more than 12 years 2) A number police patrol...
  8. A

Rare Toyota..

Hi sifus... a help needed from Toyota die hard fans... remember the Toyota Sports 800 (red colour) that i had posted in this forum beginning of the year... The legendary sports car was stolen by some idiot thieves from Kajang Tesco... Kindly contact the following person in the event if you had...
  9. A

Stolen Toyota Sport 800

Bro im sorry to hear for your loss.. it was a living legend car... i saw it first time in my life in Jan or Feb this year filling up petrol in the Shell station in Balakong... I think its your father (a nice gentleman) allowed me to take picture of the car.... Guys for reference of the...
  10. A

Rare Toyota..

Wanted to go at first, but tied up with work d:banghead:
  11. A

What Car ? Why ?

Hi Waren, just saw your post... its interesting to get a sports car.. but u have alot to consider... u jus started to work as an auditor, i presume in one of the big 4's... i) Your beginning salary is ard RM 3,000 (gross) , net will be ard RM 2,700 (net). ii) If a sports car within the...
  12. A

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

I guess i had watched the movies sometime ago as well, if nt mistaken... eventhough i dont understand the language, their acting makes me laugh like helll...very gud movie :adore::adore:
  13. A

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Hi sifus, im using Ae92 year 1989 model. I am using the stock headlamp... just bought the ae92 levin headlamp and grille. Anyone over here had done the conversion by DIY without changing the fender? Or any one know any mechanic who can do the conversion without disturbing my fender? Thanks...
  14. A

When following a road hogger....What would you do ?

headlights 3x... cucuk 3x... if still dowan to move, turn on left indicator, switch to left lane, speed more than him/her... stare at them... apply right indicator back... switch to right lane again... if good more will ignore him/her if bad mood... go very slow in front of dem... bt most of...
  15. A

Idiot Drivers

hi sifus, Just wanna check out on your opinion on something that i frequently encountered while driving to work in the busy morning traffic.... You are stuck in terrible jem (very often now days) and out of sudden you see some traffic police ask u 'tepi tepi' to allow a VIP to go through...
  16. A

What causes brake imbalance?

bro did you check your master brake pump and individual brake pump.... i heard it may cause the car to slide if the hydraulic pressure are not evenly distributed....
  17. A

Idiot Drivers

Bro salute your bravery but be careful with those stpd drivers... who noes what weapon they carry... This kind of idiot is a disgrace to us...:mad::mad:
  18. A

/budget 2013 - a joke

we want change!!!! we want change!!! ENUF is ENUF!!! my vote for opposition
  19. A

Rare Toyota..

thanks bro...:itsme: it was in balakong... i was going to my client place on Monday morning and saw the masterpiece in front of the Mines shopping centre... and he pump petrol together with me in Shell, thats when i took picture of it.... I dont tink he is from Balakong cause he was asking...
  20. A

Rare Toyota..

Last Monday saw a very rare species... RARE....its Toyota Sports 800 coupe... car is about 50 yrs old... well maintained... salute the owner... The owner is very friendly until he allow me to take picture.... hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ineed ur guys help . If I want to modify a GTi engine without changing it . I want to do those things -

-Internal mods like port and polish
-blue printing
-camshaft 272 degree and afew more

After that the performance good liao hah ? Somemore need to do what else ? And does anyone know how much will it cost ? And where to do ? My location is in Cheras . Thanks .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience