Search results

1. Hot Unregister Import Cars..!!, EVO, 350Z, BMW and more uppond request!!

About us: Wang Selamat Sdn Bhd No37,Jalan Sibu 16,Taman Wahyu, 68100 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia. Wang Selamat Automotive Lifestyle Network We are an authorised dealer of a full range of premium imported cars within Malaysia. Having operated for two decades, we are one of the...
  2. transformers limited edition metallic megatron for sale...

1 transformers movie LIMITED EDITION metallic megatron for sale.... item is brand new... never open before.... the box and item is in perfect condition.... i bought it from a shop for rm170(169.90)... i'm selling out cheap for only rm180.... you wont be able to find this price from those shop...
  3. 2 Transformers movie Classic Camaro Bumble Bee for sale...!!

I've 2 loose(no packaging) unit of Transformers the movie Classic Camaro Bumble Bee with transformation manual for sale... The reason of there's no packaging is because i bought a set of Barricade+Classic Camaro Bumble Bee(2 in 1 package) and the 2 pack Bumble Bee featuring Classic Camaro...
  4. t0il3t_duck

dump ass DBKL....!!

dump ass DBKL came to my housing area and caught my puppy lastnite... i went to visit him this morning.... saw him crying and he bang the cage.. wanted to come out.... realli sad to see him like this... i ask them how much should i pay to release him.... they ask for 150.... i was like WTF...
  5. Looking for HKS F-CON SZ / HKS F-CON iS

looking for used or new HKS F-CON SZ or HKS F-CON iS ecu...... prefer HKS F-CON SZ......
  6. t0il3t_duck

myvi turbo with picts and video....

my friend send me a website link of myvi turbo.... the car is from jb.... click on the red video wording to view video after entering the website...... but i think the car is using fire dragon..... that's too much.... the website...
  7. t0il3t_duck

Need HELP in advance bout my car!!

Hi guys.... i need help and info bout my car.... I was driving home and got stuck in serious traffic jam jus now.... my car reacted normally at the begining.... then in the later part on my way home... my car battery die off instantly when i'm driving slowly.... so i'm forced to stop and...
  8. Evo3 Half Cut For Sale!!!

Evo3 Half Cut For Sale!!!(picts included) ITEM SOLD...THX Posting on behalf of my bro..... Original EVO3 half cut inculd : blizt exhuast, gear box, digital air con control, engine, intercooler, meter, ecu, wiring, oil tank, pipes filters and etc... only RM3,800 for more detail pls call...
  9. t0il3t_duck

idiot driver....

my friend is sending me home after office hour today....... we stop at the junction infront setapak ria..... waiting for our turn to pass.... then... a stupid taxi behind(it's a indian uncle around 40+ with sun glass and beard) keep honk my friend.... then i was like... wtf... we cant pass rite...
  10. Help...!! Doubt Bout Wastegate....

hi,i'm newbie here.... need some info bout wastegate.... is there any difference in terms of brand...? is it recommended to use a 2nd hand wastegate...? i have 3 choices now.... 1)turbosmart wastegate(brand new) 2)blitz(used,from chop shop) 3)trust(used,from chop shop) your help will be much...
  11. beware at cheras....

hey bros.... i realize that my car window jus kena smash by a sohai jus now.... found out after finish yamcha with my friends at cheras's first station restaurant.... i parked at the housing area behind that restaurant.... those resident there told me that it was done by a stupid farker(blue...
  12. *Mitsubishi Galant V6 Twin Turbo Injector for Sale...

4 piece Mitsubishi Galant V6 twin turbo injector for sale...... bought at chop shop for $150.... still new.... they jus took out from a V6 twin turbo engine... i wanted to sell it becos my foreman told me that i bought the wrong one(this injector series number is sdh-145 and what i need is a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
Behalf of my fren to bring up this question.
he mivec gearbox got problem, plan to change but quite expensive to get back original. workshop offer him 4WD gearbox with very reasonable price..
Anyone running this set up before? can share opinion ? :hmmmm: Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience