Search results

1. Cheap tyre

I own 1996 satria with stock rim, 185/60/14. Now on 2013 XM2 (haha i dont believe its 6 years already), cracks are very much everywhere now. Before last year, it is my first car meaning travel balik kampung and long distance with this car, now I own another car, so this satria is only my ride to...
  2. jebatdex

Japan Online Autoparts

https://autoparts.beforward.jp/ Anyone here has even use this website? Is it reliable? Appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.
  3. jebatdex

Steering pulls to right and left

Guys, I had this problem for my car. When driving on uneven road, the steering feels it is pulled to right and left (depending on the road). Is it a time to do alignment (and balancing too, i know balancing dont cause this, but sekali jalan la), or absorber problem? Alignment done 1 year ago...
  4. Buying a used car direct from owner

Guys Im planning to buy a 2010 Toyota car direct from owner. Since this is my first time buying car, i tried to google for some info and found this: http://nextimelah.blogspot.com/2014/02/buying-used-car-in-malaysia-from-direct.html If anyone has epxerience buying used car from owner, can you...
  5. Radiator fan not functioning right

Guys, I have some problem, after some investigations: - usually when temperature passes half, radiator fan will on and once the temp is slightly below half, it stops - problem is, sometimes even after half, the fan is still not moving causing the temperature raised high (almost red bar) - i...
  6. jebatdex

Redline products in Skudai

Guys Any of you guys know outlets that sells Redline products around Skudai area? I need the gearbox oil Thanks in advance
  7. Wobbly cornering

Lately, i have wobbly or 'membuang' cornering on my satria. Before this, it think it is a lot better. What is possibly the cause? Must be wear and tear things right, since it is not there before. Absorber, absorber mounting, lower arm? Appreciate your inputs. Thanks
  8. Aircond workshop Skudai/JB

Hi guys Who can recommend/refer to to any good aircond workshop in this area? I think my satria need compressor replacement. 22 years already :stickyman: thanks in advance
  9. Slim spare tyre for old Satria

Can I replace my full size spare tyre with slim spare tyre like those in those modern cars? Mine is 1996 satria. So can reduce some weight. appreciate your input
  10. Tinted headlights - does it work?

Would like to ask who have experience doing this. Is it really works in preventing the headlight from become blurry/haze like.. I duno how to describe but i think you guys know what i mean).
  11. 4G92 oil sump

Hi all Quick question. I think my oil sump need to open and service there are traces of oil dripping. Does oil sump got gasket? Or need to open and apply new sealant around it and put it back? thanks
  12. Grinding sound when shifting gears (manual) 4G92

hi all Try to figure out what might causes this problem. I have change the clutch (around 60,000 km ago), and recently drain the clutch fluid (its quite dirty too before). The most difficult gear is reverse, need few times trial before really engage. Other gears (1, 2 & 3) grinding sound...
  13. 4G92 low idle RPM after changing alternator

Guys I just had my alternator replaced. After that, I see my idle rpm is very low, around 500 (before this ok, around 1k). During alternator installation, I see the mechanic remove both terminals of the battery too. Is it because of the ECU being reset? How to get it to normal idle rpm...
  14. 4G92/92 SOHC distributor servicing

Anyone knows workshop that can service distributor? I heard certain workshop can service the coil/wire inside it.. Just curious to know. :rolleyes: Thanks in advance.
  15. 4G92P jerking

Hi sifus I can feel the small jerking especially when cruising at low speed (40-60kmh). I have replaced cable plug and distributor, but problem persists. Can anyone suggest what should I do next? Spark plug is relatively new.
  16. 4G92 SOHC distributor

Hi all Is there any difference between these 2 distributors (both photos from 4G92 engine). 1: 2: Hope can explain, or maybe just different model with the same performance?
  17. Wira/Satria under car parts

Dear all I am planning to replace all suspension/tyre related parts (except for spring & absorber), which have bushing, such as lower arm, lower link etc. The problem is, I dont have the knowledge of complete list of what parts that has bushing to estimate the price. Can someone share his...
  18. Viva braking problem & rattling noise on uneven surface

Hi sifus I have a 2009 viva 1.0L. When braking, I notice that the car is shaking (im sure not the engine revving problem or what, its the brake). It is like gup gup gup.. (duno how to describe it :confused:) it has certain interval, like the brake disc has uneven surface. Plus, it also...
  19. 4g67 & 4g93

hi all sifus I am thinking to transplant 1.8L engine into my satria. want to ask about these two 1.8L engines. I think 4G93 got turbo one 4G93T (GSR). 4G67, i duno got 4G67T or not, anyone can advise? For NA version, which is better in terms performance & reliability? FC roughly should be...
  20. Satria centre rim cap (original rim)

Hi all I am looking for original satria 1.6 centre rim cap. I have posted about it here but no response so far: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/looking-for/454171-original-satria-centre-rim-cap.html Can anyone advise where I can get it; with the correct size and can fit well? No...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there!

just wondering if you've got a recommended package available for the proton putra 1998/1999.

if possible, could you PM me the items and prices? thanks :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience