Search results

1. Branded super grade replica goods for sale!

Interested in those LV, Chanel, Tods, Hermes goods but cant afford the originals? HR Boutique (HR Perfumes in fb) is bringing in high grade AAA replica of these branded items. You can afford to own these fabulous designs at a much cheaper price! High grade AAA means - 99% like...
  2. Original branded Perfumes!

Looking for branded perfumes like Bvlgari, Burberry, Ralph Lauren etc? We deliver to you original perfumes imported from US, guaranteed lower price than what stores are offering. Prices vary between 20-60% cheaper than retail price. If interested, please pm me here or go to our website -...
  3. When to change disc rotor?

I was wondering when should i change my disc rotors? Does it count by mileage or by looking at the disc? I dont know how to check it. My mileage is about 132,000 km and never changed disc rotors before.
  4. Low offset rims

Hi, im changing my rims soon and considering to get a 8jj rota grid rims with an offset of 20. Are there anything i should know about before changing to a low offset rims? Negative effects of it? Thank you!
  5. Used Original Bally Shoes

I have a 100% original made in switzerland Bally shoes for men. Great for formal events or work. Size - 9 US Material - 100% Leather Condition - Almost new. worn less than 3 times. Price - Bought RM 1300, selling RM 800 but reduced to RM 550 for ZTH members! COD in Sunway/Subang/KL can see the...
  6. Opinions on mohawk

Hi, can anyone especially ICE sifus share their opinions and reviews on Mohawk subwoofers? Thanks.
  7. Car cannot start

My car died off during idle at traffic light. I thought it was battery but all the electronics and stuff are working. I can crank it, but it wont start. Even the mech dont really know whats wrong. I checked everything the spark plugs and stuff. Could it be bcs the timing belt is worn out? I only...
  8. Changing to new speakers

Hi, im planning to change the speakers at my front door. Probably with sony xplod. I want to put the old front speakers into the 2 back doors. But it doesnt have an existing speaker spot. The mech said they cant tebuk into it to make room. Is there any other way around? Thanks!
  9. different rim sizes

Hello, im wondering whats the difference of using different sized rims. Perhaps it could produce more hp on wheels? Better acceleration and better fc? Right now im using 17' taiwan rims and its heavy. Im considering 16' lightweight or 15' taiwan rims now.
  10. Mods on aveo

Right, i know a chevrolet aveo is such a nerdy car. But thats what i have for now and i better make full use of what i already have right? So please dont flame. Not wrong to make it better :D Right, im trying to improve the performance of my 1.5L Chevy Aveo. I already have straight flow...
  11. Unstable idling

Recently i changed the spark plugs from original ones to ngk iridium ones. After the change, i startup the car and the engine like tersedut. We can hear the sedut sound from the exhaust too. But not too badly. The mech said its normal bcs using iridium plugs. Is this true?
  12. Experience on Falken ZE-522?

Anyone ever used Falken ZE-522 tyres? How is it?
  13. Replacing lug nut stud

2 of my ride's tyres are not properly secured because the lug nuts cannot fit the studs anymore. The studs are damaged or something and needs replacing. Where do i get the studs? And how much would it cost? Thanks guys!
  14. Dented rims

2 months ago, i got in an accident where i hit a lamp pole -.- The car was heavily damaged, already spent 10k on parts alone and now the car is almost finished repairing. 2 tyres on the passengers side pecah and both the rims dented and heavily scratched, belok and all. The guy repairing my...
  15. Looking for a rims shop in KB

Please suggest any good shops with nice rims in Kota Bharu. Looking for 17" rims. Thanks guys !
  16. Matte black paint

Sorry, im not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but i need to ask a question about changing the colour of my car. My car is red and im planning to change it to matte black. Im wondering how much would it cost me ? Should i just repaint it or wrap the whole thing with a 3M...
  17. Opinion on exhaust setup

Hey guys, im just wondering. Im driving a Chevy Aveo 1.5 ( i know it sucks) Im trying to get a loud exhaust sound from it. I already changed the muffler, sounds good but not so loud. I have a few questions for the experts :) Im planning this exhaust setup, from header, straight pipe all the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience