Search results

1. H

Best grip vs Price

PS3 made in thailand? I didnt know that. A lot of reviews on PS3, but not much on Asy 2. But a friend of mine says Asy 2 is better.
  2. H

Best grip vs Price

My ATR Sport is below 50% now. Cant choose between PS3 and Asy 2. Price not much difference. What do you think?
  3. H

Honda CRZ

Maybe he meant the driver and passenger side is quite spacious enough for him? Hahah Because its quite spacious for me too, considering im quite small. Just the driver and passenger side! Back seats pretty much useless.
  4. H

Honda CRZ

The cons are just some minor stuff. It would be better if theres keyless system, and the biggest con is the small back seat but got used to it already.
  5. H

Honda CRZ

8 months with my baby crz, and im a very satisfied owner. Of course there are some cons, but its still great. Btw, i thought honda got no more stock? The price already raised to 170k.
  6. H

Choices of cars to buy?

Which triton model you bought? The 80k + or 90k+ ?
  7. Branded super grade replica goods for sale!

Interested in those LV, Chanel, Tods, Hermes goods but cant afford the originals? HR Boutique (HR Perfumes in fb) is bringing in high grade AAA replica of these branded items. You can afford to own these fabulous designs at a much cheaper price! High grade AAA means - 99% like...
  8. Original branded Perfumes!

Looking for branded perfumes like Bvlgari, Burberry, Ralph Lauren etc? We deliver to you original perfumes imported from US, guaranteed lower price than what stores are offering. Prices vary between 20-60% cheaper than retail price. If interested, please pm me here or go to our website -...
  9. H

When to change disc rotor?

If so, then ill just skim it once if i need to. Then maybe just change the discs. Anyone ever used the standard Brembo discs? Any difference with stock? And the pro-rs brake hose? Want to improve my braking.
  10. H

So skimming it will get it back to its original function? How much would it cost? Btw, i notice my discs looks rusty after leaving it under a heavy rain. Any effects?
  11. H

[wts] Maxis iPhone 5 selling cheap

Maxis is selling for only RM 2499 for 32gb.
  12. H

I thought skimming the discs would have risks in the future? Better off to just replace the whole thing. Whats the normal thickness of the discs? Ill measure it and see if its thinner.
  13. H

Ill post the picture tomorrow. 750,000 km or 75,000? :O
  14. When to change disc rotor?

I was wondering when should i change my disc rotors? Does it count by mileage or by looking at the disc? I dont know how to check it. My mileage is about 132,000 km and never changed disc rotors before.
  15. H

[wts] Maxis iPhone 5 selling cheap

You selling 32GB for 2988? lol
  16. H

Low offset rims

Yeah, i like achilles atr sports. Cheap and reliable. Been using them for over 2 years. Trusted tires!
  17. H

Low offset rims

Its rm 165 per piece. For 205/40/17 was about 240 last time i changed there.
  18. H

Low offset rims

Yeap, they got for 17" too. 1200 with trade in. Old rims got some little cracks and rear tires almost botak.
  19. H

Low offset rims

I got them from Hup shun sunway. Nope its cover only, thought the whole setup would look better with it. Havent installed the brembo yet.
  20. H

Low offset rims

Yeah, im having the yellow/black theme on the car and red/black for the rims. But its sad that i had to sacrifice so much looks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any chances vtec eng. go into saga. i heard vtec eng. can fit in ... is it true ..? :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience