Search results

1. M

Printer Repair

Cool this is a very nice business mate. This will surely one of my options when I need repair on my printer. Good thing my Brother printer still works fine though. I just recently bought new and cheap Brother ink cartridges. :smokin:
  2. M

ID Card Printing Services

Cool. I'm looking for printing services right now. Our organization are planning to print some customized name badges. Are you still on business? Please pm me if you are. Thanks.
  3. M

Protecting Yourself from EMP

Cool. Very interesting post mate. Kind of thinking though where and when do I need this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
  4. M

"GOOD" neighbor

I think this is a good idea. Its less complicated and you can save a lot of arguments.
  5. M

EPSON Stylus Photo R230

Nice. I'm looking for Epson supplier right now and I'm just looking around. :smokin:
  6. M

Genuine Ink Cartridge For Lelong Sale..!!!

I'm looking for a set of this right now. I hope you can give me suggestion. Thanks.
  7. M

Formation and Proclamation of Malaysia historical document paper on 16-09-1963 RARITY

Re: Formation and Proclamation of Malaysia historical document paper on 16-09-1963 RA Wow. Is this really true?? I'm a collector of things like this and I'm currently compiling rare documents like this on a suspension file right now. I'm interested. Please pm me if this is still on.
  8. M

Wanna make nice-nice paper cars?

That was very funny. I want to see those. I thought it will be from copier paper but it turns out not. :biggrin:
  9. M

Clear My StoreRoom. Used computer, parts and accessories for sell...

Re: Clear My StoreRoom. Used hifi, computer, office equipments for sell... I'm looking for filing cabinet like this one. Looks nice and more space than the usual file cabinet.
  10. M

WTS - House furniture

Just want to ask if you have any metal filing cabinet? I'm planning to buy one. Pm me if you have something to offer. Thanks in advance
  11. M

JTC-3011 4 DRAWER CHEST _Autotools_www.mtis200.com malaysia

This is a nice metal drawer but I still prefer using my old metal filing cabinet for this purpose. The good thing about it is that, its got a lot of space so I don't need to buy a specific metal drawer.
  12. M

[WTS]GLOSSY PAPER for photo printing

I'm looking for cheap paper right now both for photos and for document printing. Just wondering if your still in business. Pm me if you are. I need few reams. Thanks.
  13. M

Epson takes paper craft to beyond the awesome

That was awesome. Very creative. I'm glad they did that using recycled paper. :driver:
  14. M

Panasonic A4 inkjet Fax machine

Cool. Haven't seen any of those today.
  15. M

[wts] money envelope for various celebration

Cool. I didn't know that there are stuff like this here in the forum. Good to know that everything is here. :smokin:
  16. M

A4 Paper for sale RM?.00 per rim.(INDAH KIAT 80g)

Hello. Sorry for the very late bump. I'm just looking for A4 copier paper right now and can't decide what brand/type to buy. Can you suggest me something? I figured you know a lot about A4 papers. Thanks.
  17. M

A4 paper for sales^_^

Looking for cheap a4 paper right now mate. I hope your still on business. Pm me if you can offer me anything. Thanks.
  18. M

Mailing Assignment

Interesting post. I read it too late though. Thanks anyway. Cheers :biggrin:
  19. M

Offer Printing Service , Professional Offset Printers

Nice business. You offer a lot of options for printing costumers. This will be one of my option whenever I need printing jobs.
  20. M

How come my pictures ?

I remember when I got the same problem on my pictures before. :vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Motorheads everywhere must be salivating after seeing the Super GT Nissan Latio by Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) recently at the 2007 Super GT Malaysia. To successfully modify any car...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience