"GOOD" neighbor

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
sometimes, hoping to hit jackpot and buy a small house will BIG space for parking cars. No need waste breath with these bastards
This is far too much to ignore. Doing this to your car will cost you money and time to fix it. Report police or do some "self enforcement".

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
My friends brother bought a new car and didnt have parking for it as he was going away on business. So he asked my friend to park it at my friends apartment building. There was a lot of empty parking spots in the parking garage. So my friend parked his brother's car at one of the unmarked empty parking spots in her apartment block. She herself went on holiday after that.

She came back a week later to find someone actually kicked the driver side of the car and punctured the front left wheel. The front right wheel was clamped because apparently in her apartment building you can only park at your designated spot. While changing the punctured tire, one of the guard and someone from management came. They asked who's car was it and apparently the owner of the parking spot made a big deal because the car was parked at their spot. So the guard said because they made a big deal, the had to impose the full punishment which was RM300 instead the normal RM50 to remove the clamp. He told us that the parking spot owner was really mad. When we told them about the damage to the car, all he said was "tu dia dah marah habis la tuh". We were not happy that the guy came and just damage our paintwork and dent the car, which we have to for out a couple of hundred to fix. Plus 1 new front tire that we have to get because it was punctured. On top of that we had to pay additional RM300. The guards didnt even care that our car was damaged.

The owner of the parking spot is really dumb though. Not only do we know which apartment he lives in, we also know where his car is going to park. One of these days, he is going to find a deep long ass scratch on his car :p

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
neokenzo...take photos and make a police report. this is vandalism of private property. before that try to sweet talk the guard to give u the CCTV recording so u have hard evidence or at least record the guard or parking lot owner saying/admitting that he/she kicked the car. if u want to make them pay, do it the smart way. if u scratch his/her car, u'r just going down to their level....but if u still want to do that, there are a lot of ways to damage their car severely n i can think of a few very "nice" ways heheheh

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
My friends brother bought a new car and didnt have parking for it as he was going away on business. So he asked my friend to park it at my friends apartment building. There was a lot of empty parking spots in the parking garage. So my friend parked his brother's car at one of the unmarked empty parking spots in her apartment block. She herself went on holiday after that.

She came back a week later to find someone actually kicked the driver side of the car and punctured the front left wheel. The front right wheel was clamped because apparently in her apartment building you can only park at your designated spot. While changing the punctured tire, one of the guard and someone from management came. They asked who's car was it and apparently the owner of the parking spot made a big deal because the car was parked at their spot. So the guard said because they made a big deal, the had to impose the full punishment which was RM300 instead the normal RM50 to remove the clamp. He told us that the parking spot owner was really mad. When we told them about the damage to the car, all he said was "tu dia dah marah habis la tuh". We were not happy that the guy came and just damage our paintwork and dent the car, which we have to for out a couple of hundred to fix. Plus 1 new front tire that we have to get because it was punctured. On top of that we had to pay additional RM300. The guards didnt even care that our car was damaged.

The owner of the parking spot is really dumb though. Not only do we know which apartment he lives in, we also know where his car is going to park. One of these days, he is going to find a deep long ass scratch on his car :p
Spark plug to the windscreen lah :proud:, lagi best. Nyeknyek. You didnt get it from me... :biggrin:

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
neokenzo...take photos and make a police report. this is vandalism of private property. before that try to sweet talk the guard to give u the CCTV recording so u have hard evidence or at least record the guard or parking lot owner saying/admitting that he/she kicked the car. if u want to make them pay, do it the smart way. if u scratch his/her car, u'r just going down to their level....but if u still want to do that, there are a lot of ways to damage their car severely n i can think of a few very "nice" ways heheheh
We thought of doing that. Unfortunately no evidence to prove that they were the one that did it. No CCTV at the parking area. Dont even know when it happened. Its all hear say at this time. If we got proof, of course we wont be sitting quite. We'll be asking them for compensation. Only consolidation is that we havent paid the RM300 fine for parking "illegally" in the apartment complex. At this stage, I dont think management can do anything about the payment because they were suppose to get payment before releasing the car. Fortunately for us, they release the car and ask for payment :P

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
buy a small bottle of thinner, dab some on dry rag cloth and gently wipe the black spray marks.
this should remove the cheap black spray without damaging your car. then go buy a nice cake from bakery less than rm20 go knock on his door and smile. say you belanja him makan some stuff kindly(don't spike the food!!) start to treat him nicely, try to talk pleasantries to him then just continue without fighting(takpela) as usual.... jesus christ's trick might just work?
hmmm where's your car? i want a free cake tooooooo :love:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005

the way i see it, it was ur fren's fault initially, she shudve aske before parking the car there. if she wud just asked around if she cud park there for a while, this thing wudnt have happened. parking in ap apartment parking spaces isnt like parking at the road side, spaces are limited, and if shed just used common sense, she will know dat even though the parking space seems empty, it must belong to sumone in an apartment. if the owner doesnt seem to bother parking there for a long time pun, its still the owner's right to allow anyone to park or vice versa. she was the one dat trespassed poeple's space first. asking for permission was the key to avoid trouble in this circumstance and even dat was too much trouble for ur fren..

but dat doesnt justify the damage being done, a police report shud be lodged asap. u can guess who the culprit was, but u cant be sure it was the owner of the spot who did it.. i wudnt suggest a payback unless u r really sure who did it.. to me, getting the car clamped up was punishment enough

mark_andrews

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Make a police report, tell them the situation that how the neighbors had nego with u regarding the parking before. And then suddenly ur car kena like that. Take foto shoots of ur damaged parts.

Finally, photocopy of ur report about 10pcs, then laminate them all. Then nail it to every trees in the nieghborhood.

Last time a bugger farking auntie tiu 9 me say my lot (apartment) simply throw rubbish out windows, then someone from lower floor mistaken is her lot throw, and put the garbish infront her door. Then I come out to work she buta2 tiu kau me say is my lot. I try to nego with her, she tiu 9 non stop, say wan ask her hubby find gangstas kenakan me.

I got pissed off n report. Paste a photocopy in laminating pouches EVERYWHERE in the apartment, n one infont the elevator's door.

The bitch got scared like shit dun dare to talk to me, but nicely send her hubby to nego with my dad super good manners. My dad is like dun farking tell me BS n waste my time. Then the bitch family dun dare simply tiu ppl ever....

I think this is a good idea. Its less complicated and you can save a lot of arguments.