Search results

1. S

What Standalone ECU is better?

Adaptronic all the way, already proven with dyno results, street drivability, drag and track performance in west and east malaysia. Adaptronic is the best function ecu for it price range.
  2. S

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Hi Guys, I m looking for ae92 4 door SE lmited front bumper and grill.
  3. S

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Used Hotbits suspension for sale high low and soft hard. RM1,000.00. Taken out from ae111 corolla, suitable for daily street driving. Call for more info :- 012-2316286 - BEN, sry no wechat or whatapps
  4. S

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Brand new 83mm stroker kit for 20v blacktop for sale, comes with 82mm CP pistons and forged conrod. Ready stock, brand Poh Guan from Sabah. RM 7800.00. Example of a 20v blacktop modding the engine with the 83mm stroker kit in KL. Call for more info:- 012-2316286 - BEN, Sry dun have wechat or...
  5. Adaptronic E420d Universal ecu for sale

The best performance ecu in the market currently for the price. "3D" Fuel and Ignition maps (as on any sophisticated aftermarket ECU) Configurable ignition and injection outputs to suit different applications Inputs for water temperature, air temperature, auxiliary temperature (eg turbo)...
  6. S

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Sry guys, I was not able to attend the meeting, was on a family emergency. Totally sry about that, what is your number acoustic, spend you yum cha when i m free.
  7. S

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Re: TT on 5th Oct Friday will be going! long time no see Chin already.
  8. S

Need help and suggestion... ECU info.. pls..

Seigetsu, See you in Sandakan Drag Racing, this year there will be alot of cars running on Adaptronic ecu, since they got the 1st, 3rd and 7th place in the KK drift recently.
  9. S

Twinscrew 4agze

he got the mp45 used, and his one is LE body, fully lighten and with 7agze. 83mm bore piston.
  10. S

4AGE bhp figures from dyno

boosting close to 1.6 bar. tuned using ron 95 fuel. Haven potong, but upgraded to unifi.
  11. S

Twinscrew 4agze

I have not tried installing the s/c clutch to the mp45 compressor! May be with machine shop fabrication you can do adapter to install the s/c clutch. Blackhowling! ur supra already so powerful, still need to look for s/c?
  12. S

Twinscrew 4agze

AE75, You did ur unichip in RS impressive using Dastek dyno. Their rated HP rating is on the engine not the wheels. Last time i did an raptor 4azge dyno in Dastek was 211hp, then go dyno in Millenium it was only making 170whp.
  13. S

Twinscrew 4agze

ron 95 and ron 97 not much different, depending on how much compression and ignition timing you are running. s14 and tdo5 will give faster spool. they are pretty turbo as well. Remember to get Adaptronic ecu from me when you done ur turbo setup.
  14. S

Twinscrew 4agze

ASA supercharger is very expensive, i done 2 kits for customer in Barbados. I m not sure what hp they make, but they do make a quite abit of boost. You can play with good supercharger if you got the $$$. Suitable supercharger alone will cost anywhere from 8-15k. At the end of the day, with...
  15. S

Twinscrew 4agze

Raptor sc is just too big for small engines, i m a distributor for them. I end selling those raptor to BMW kaki. 2.5 litre and above. sry i lost pic of raptor s/c into 4agze.
  16. S

Twinscrew 4agze

You will need to change the supercharger and you running quite alot of mods into ur car. I remember we did with raptor sc, we did 170whp on dyno dynamic with 0.8 bar of boost, just tuning with safc 5 button. I got friends running 211whp with merz MP45 supercharger on a dyno dynamic with...
  17. S

Twinscrew 4agze

I thought supercharger rev cut is at 7600rpm. Any other modification to the engine? Like piggyback or stand alone ecu or cams.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brake vibration during emergency breaking, 3rd time Toyota replaced this brake disc
Suspension still sucks not to expectation, feel so uncomfortable during city driving and humps
Transmission problem ,when test drive cant sense the issue , but still worried it might happen again automatically drop to neutral while doing 110km and above .

Guys I need some advise is there a qualified and certified independent inspection or QC company in Malaysia please advise their name and contact...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience