Search results

1. S

car rammed in petrol station kiosk

for sure the driver has panicked and im not sure if its a male or female...its vry hard to predict wat has gone wrong...carelessness or drunkardness or new driver panicked or child in lap reasons.....
  2. S

Proton Waja Cps ABS Problem

oh finally proton got the parts huh......i feel they shd have it standby if they want to provide a good service for their customers....anyway good for you....thks bro....
  3. S

spring wira

the 1.6/1.8 spring diameter is different (bigger) so need to change the absorbers as well...if not the springs can't sit in the absorber cup of 1.3/1.5 which is slightly smaller....
  4. S

Proton Waja Cps ABS Problem

i think you might as well get it done at outside workshop if its not going to cost much...if wat you say is correct... i dont understand the rationale behind waiting 1 1/2 mth for a part for a car made in malaysia....does that part comes embedded with a diamond whereby they need to source the...
  5. S

is the current Satria neo iafm?

is the campro iafm more powerful than the campro (non-iafm) ??? wats the difference like ?? jz curious to know
  6. S

Dunlop formula D01

i have used it on my previous car...size was 205/45/R16....not a bad tyre as how sum pointed it to be...relatively a good tyre...fairly good grip in dry and wet conditions....unless you drive 140kph when raining heavily.... im not expert so im nt sure if its a hard or soft tyre but one thing...
  7. S

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

indeed a value for money i would say...my friend has a special edition auto and i have driven many times..my opinion the power is very good...doesn't matter bukit or no bukit...in fact very very easily reach 165+kmh after you enter the highway..no struggles at all....top reached was 185kmh..but...
  8. S

GEN-2 CPS Perfomance

are you selling or what ??? your title misleading & i blif you are in wrong section if selling...they have marketplace for those selling...
  9. S

waja cps long waiting period

tks a lot evo....i aleady booked the j spec ystrday....it can cum next week....thanks thanks for all the forumers assistance.....cheerrsss !!!!
  10. S

tks bro for the info on the vios brakes...actually the city was tempting too whn i went to the showroom....but their salesman were not friendly & did not even bother to ask me what i want....they pretended i was invisible....i dont knw whether its ready stock or got any price promo....i asked...
  11. S

Hi Evo.... nope last friday the branch manager called & said no hope of getting it soon...he was nt able to source out a unit for me...so i cancelled the booking....he did offer me the persona se or neo...but i declined as im nt interested in both tht cars... ystday i checked out the sentra...
  12. S

bro senbe 84 i chked out the vios 2day...the j spec auto with discount is rm71443 / manual is rm69825...but honestly i think its worth buying....
  13. S

yes bro i agree the old vios looks better...but i need auto...malas to drive manual anymore...hehe.... i see i think the cps comsumption is ok lah....thanks for the info...i hope i can get my car....soon...
  14. S

i checked bro but its abt rm69++.....bit above my budget...anyway since u re using cps engine...hw is it...??? is it worth your money...??? i mean in terms of performance / reliability / maintenance....
  15. S

yes in 2nd market got many choice...but i prefer new car...it need to be my car for next 10 yrs or so..
  16. S

waa so long ah....the prob is the salesman didnt tell me it would take long...if he had i would not have sold off my car so fast...so now no car...no money...as i paid proton 6400 deposit ...so now i have bcom a 'car borrower' of relatives/fmly members cars...best part is my job require...
  17. S

not really a proton fan...hehe....all the while i hv been buying proton only bcos of price factor....now my budget is max abt rm65000....need brand new car...preferably around 1.6 range...so my choice sort of limited to protons...but i do see tht kia coming up with cerato & their citra is also...
  18. S

oh i see hw cum i can't get...mine is proton edar in senawang,seremban.....the worst part is after i cancel they can only refund my deposit in 4 weeks the fastest...!!! that means i have to wait whole of december & book another car in late dec or early jan only....or i have the option of getting...
  19. S

i jz spoke to the manager....he also claim whole of msia waja cps no stock bcos police booked a lot....i think proton better close shop or only sell 2 government...i gave them one more week failing which i wil cancel the order...i think total waste of my time ...
  20. S

proton i-care also saying need to wait..hmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ladies and gents, Group Lotus PLC has just confirmed that Mr Dany Bahar is no longer Chief Executive Officer of Lotus, with immediate effect, which follows the result of an investigation due to a complaint made by DRB-HICOM Bhd against Dany.

<!--more-->However, Group Lotus has announced that they have appointed Mr Aslam Farikullah, aged 51 with most of his 26 years of experience having been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience