Search results

1. Z

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader

Sorry to bump this thread. I missed my 4g15 and I've plans to mod back my saga 4g15p to its former glory (not so :p). I missed the sound of 4g15! Gonna restore my darling saga sob sob... hope 4g1series are still alive and kicking! Cheers
  2. Z

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

Hi all, Drives a SGTi also, year 2001. Currently I'm having a problem with some wiring and also air cond compressor (I suspet also). Car has been an uncomfortable mess to drive with, especially when the AC is turned on. My car would jerk violently during set in and out by the AC compressor...
  3. Z

Kraak when change gear...

just saw this thread. I'm having the same problem, worst maybe. 2nd to 3rd kraak, reverse also kraak. Sometimes can't even shift. Sometimes can't dislodge from a gear especially from 2nd to 3rd. This happens after I change my clutch set from trinity to OEM. I don't know what happened.
  4. Z

POWERFLEX Polyurethane Bushing

Bro, how much for Satria GTi whole set? Please pm Thanks:)
  5. Z

Carburetor Section

Heheh, love my carbs to death, tak boleh jual hihihi:) Freddie, share share your DCOE experience le... :) Common question like 4g15 + DCOE + cam can tapau Gti/Putra or not? Hehehe ah jawab... jawab... :P Well, funny thing is, I'm driving Gti now. Having driven both 4g15 and Gti...
  6. Z

Carburetor Section

Reading posts from this topic brings back good old memories guys... Am embarrased to say that I used to drive around with DCOE in my Saga. Now I'm driving a fuel injection car, so not used to it, still prefer carb. Haih... I still plug it back to my old faithful Saga but it's not that convenient...
  7. Z

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Damit man, was reading through the pages and getting goosebumps all over. Hmmm... let's just say that there are those who are 'gifted' to see (worst of all), feel (almost everyone can), hear (shitty man) and smell. I can smell them if they are around. I don't like to talk about this because I...
  8. Z

Carburetor Section

Come on, this has been repeated enough in many forums. Give it some due respect. It's Weber, not Webber.
  9. Z

Any Pro-hatch Member? I Wan To Join...

Oh, the last time i check the website it was in Japanese, with a furry dog:) Still running?
  10. Z

Nice car Ronald:) Guys, know where to get GTi window visors and rear wiper? Mine got stolen some time ago. Please include the price yeah? My frigging Lotus Engineering emblem also kena:( Thanks a bunch!
  11. Z

Proton Putra Meter and gear box where to get ?

This topic came in just at the right time... or not. Currently I'm having llotsa problem with my gearbox too. The gears got stuck mostly at 1st and 2nd and wouldn't disengage. Caused me lots of problem while driving. I just hope it wasn't a kaput case otherwise it's down to money again:( I've...
  12. Z

Top 10 Budget Japanese Retro rides under RM10,000

Kevin, it definitely is a classic. It was released in 1981! :) I'm referring to Laser by the way.. Cheers:)
  13. Z

Saga / Iswara Rear Suspension Problems

Gosh why would you even think of that? It's scary for sure:) Now, one time I asked my mech whether front mount bars will screw up the chasis due to rigidity. I've heard somewhere that it will cause your body to crack or some nonsense like that but he steadfastly said no and I kinda agreed with...
  14. Z

Top 10 Budget Japanese Retro rides under RM10,000

Props for the good write-up:) Gotta include Ford Laser KA/KB 2 door bro, helluva fun nippy car! I'm persuading one owner now for RM800.00! highest I'd go would be RM1,500.00 though considering the shites in and out of body, I'm pretty much convinced I had him at a good bargain point:p...
  15. Z

me in. zach minor mods. call for TTs heheh.. 016 383 2323 Happy modding:)
  16. Z

Watanabe 2 piece 15'

still available call for best price 016 383 2323
  17. Z

Watanabe 2 piece 15'

bump nego til letgo 016 383 2323
  18. Z

Watanabe 2 piece 15'

bump call to nego nego til letgo
  19. Z

Watanabe 2 piece 15'

Bump Price revised. RM1,150.00
  20. Z

Watanabe 2 piece 15'

Bump Please call to nego.. 016 383 2323 ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:29 PM ---------- bumpp ---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ---------- bumpp

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience