Search results

1. B

R3 Inspira

haha, seen like r3 more worth the price. same price... except the bodykits... still can get the yokohama tyre and r3 rims. but actually, more important is the r3 are base on the first batch car. after that are made in malaysia. Do you know any problem about the new batch car campare the old...
  2. B

R3 Inspira

thanks for reply bro! is mean the real r3 stop already? i heard some rumors about 2.0 MT will launch soon. Do you think is true? i have a parent planning to buy an inspira MT, dunno is a good times or not, because too many rumors about evo x, 2.0 MT, R3... :banghead: The old R3 dunno still...
  3. B

R3 Inspira

Hi bro, Seen you are talking about inspira real R3, still in schedule? the real r3 ver. actually is evo x or base on inspira? or both also will launch in the future?
  4. B

Engine Oil Grade

Motul H Tech 100 plus don't have ester based... it is group 3 mix group 4 base oil... just motul basic series...
  5. B

Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

Hi guys, Myvi 1.5 manual gearbox and the myvi 1.3 manual gearbox is same?
  6. B

Honda Civic 2013 WTCC Contender has 1.6L Turbo!

for me... i dunwan honda go to turbo... I want VTEC...
  7. B

thanks for reply, so... even honda ek still need to customize the braket? or just honda ek no need? sorry bro, not understand what you mean... thanks...
  8. B

Hi bro, thanks for the info... about the front brake mods... the best conversion are using honda ek? all honda ek suit for myvi or just ek4? planning to get one...
  9. B

Volkswagen Polo R WRC - Cleared for Take-offs and Landings.

as i know ford are reiger, mini are ohlins. i think polo r is reiger because skoda fabia s2000 are using.
  10. B

Proton Wira 1.8 EXi DOHC Rally Spec Limited Edition For Sale

post was at 10:21 AM ----------[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
  11. B

Recommendation Engine oil for Myvi

Amsoil also a great brand. About base line, i feel motul more to performance and amsoil more to long life, when using h tech after 5000km maybe will feel the engine oil lose effect while amsoil still nothing. But when i from motul h tech/amsoil switch to 8100 5w30. long life not a...
  12. B

I am talking about the BEST... 300v and 8100 are the best engine oil, because ester based. if you want the best performance of course 300v, but if thinking performance and long life, 8100 are the best choice.
  13. B

Hi bro, thanks for your reply. maybe the tech are same but i also worry the quality... i saw ixeo previous post, ur bar broken... i just thinking maybe buy some famous brand can be more tahan...
  14. B

if you want the best... MOTUL...
  15. B

Hi bro, thanks for your myvi mods info!!! I am a 1.5 owner, i also thinking to buy a front strut tower bar. What brands you recommend? i know dsport... but they have release 1.5 model?
  16. B

Motul Launches 300V, Motul TRD and Sport Motor Oils!

Hi, Jay... is "High N Lubricant" . 300V around RM400, TRD RM245.
  17. B

Driven: Nissan Fairlady 370Z Coupe

thanks for sharing! Nice Car!
  18. B

Hi guys, Please help...

thanks for reply bro!!! The product you mention better than meguiars? Currently i am using meguiars. Where can buy?