Search results

1. TRDae92

ALL kinds of Decals & Emblem For SALE

I also interest asking about M7sport concept by MUGEN, if any please PM me. Thanks
  2. TRDae92

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

Can you PM me the COMFORT TYPE absorber for Honda Stream RN3 2.0CC year 2000, thanks bro:rolleyes:
  3. TRDae92

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

Bro, Can find the Stream Head Lamp RN3 smoke type with orange signal type?...thanks ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ---------- Bro, Can find the Stream Head Lamp RN3 smoke crystal with orange signal type?...thanks
  4. TRDae92

Emblem, Oil filler cap, pillow ball for sales

Sold also lorr.........queit some times already.
  5. TRDae92

WTA missing exhaust sensor for BT

Ya, really miss the tech talk..........damn i been away for long long long.......
  6. TRDae92

4AGE ULTRA Silicon Performance Cable

Interest.....but looks like dirty bit, 5pcs can post to kuching? PM me. thanks
  7. TRDae92

WTA missing exhaust sensor for BT

wau......sensor topic again, nice nice.....miss this
  8. TRDae92

ae92 Rear Disc Brek Not Function..Why??

What i know is when u driving using foot brake, is normal, bcos it use the brake fluid to pump the caliber piston pushing the brake pad to grab the disc, If u using handbrake, it only using the internal stainless steel line to pull the trigger gear at the back for the rear disc, cable housing is...
  9. TRDae92

PIAA Super Silicon Wipers - Made in USA

Raymond, if ask u to order the PIAA super sporza and super silicon wiper, can take order or not. thanks
  10. TRDae92

[new] PIVOT secuirity auto timer for NA&turbo engine RM160nett

your price can include post to kuching sarawak? thanks PM ME
  11. TRDae92

"Stunt" New Mercedes-Benz S350

The advertise show this car can avoid the falling tree like fish changing and turn that sensitive, very stable on road borrrr...????......
  12. TRDae92

Emblem, Oil filler cap, pillow ball for sales

CUSCO Pillow mount SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. TRDae92

NEW arrival SARD style fuel regulator+(free gauge) for sale

is original or imitation one? come with the box packing? thanks
  14. TRDae92

WTS: Tom's Induction Box For 20v Silvertop

bro nnik, can send clear pic to my email [email protected] , some picture cannot click and enlarge, mind to know u selling it seperately? PM me both option price also picture as well. thanks
  15. TRDae92

Help on wiring colour SAFC 5 button

Bro n0th1n, i get confuse about ur left to right, is it right to left?? and the colour code is Red first or Black first???.......many thanks.
  16. TRDae92

Help on wiring colour SAFC 5 button

Thanks for help, anyone can give more detail by look at their harness output wiring colour arrangement is??........much appriciated....thanks
  17. Help on wiring colour SAFC 5 button

I've been bought 1 safc -5buttons from forumer long time ago...the wiring is some gone and i been cheated by this forumer, now i plan to rebuild back the wiring arrange colour from the circuit board. so what i need is who got install the SAFC 5 button, mind to look at ur harness the wiring...
  18. TRDae92

Earthing Cable From Japan

i'm interest how to deal?
  19. TRDae92

[WTS] Denso Iridium Power Racing Spark Plug (at its lowest price)

Jerk, the price is cheapest yet ask for best price? u know market price or not? :mad: :mad: KNN
  20. TRDae92

Stolen Item..

Curse those thief who steal the seat, will not longer good luck on them that will bring death to them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zth is about sharing information, so here goes the story.

My Recipe:
3 Bottles of Ace Hardware Motor Oil 10W40 (1L Each Bottle at RM5.50) = RM16.50
1 Bottle of Tufoil = RM59.00
1 can of Top1 Engine Flush = RM10.00
1 Fresh OEM Toyota Oil Filter = RM15.00
Total: RM100.50

Verdict:
Skeptical at first but fell in love with the results immediately after the first 20 minutes of engine shake-downs. On daily basis, I drive my 4A-GE 20V hard, really hard, 4000-8000RPM is my regular operating revs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience