Search results

1. A

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

pnp for 4g63 DOHC NA.. how long does it takes? location bro.. Bump: pnp for 4g63 NA.. how long does it takes? location bro..
  2. A

Top set w metal head gasket for various car

Re: Top set w mteal head gasket for various car bought vr4 top set from him..really nice and friendly guy.. recommended seller to all zth members.. Bump: bought vr4 top set from him..really nice and friendly guy.. recommended seller to all zth members..
  3. A

Top set w metal head gasket for various car

Re: Top set w mteal head gasket for various car bro how much top set for 4g63 NA..thanx...
  4. Wira SE WPT 7963 maroon

Wira SE WPT 7963 maroon color... hi all. sorry i dunno where to post this.. just helping one of my friend... she really need to find this car as she is the guarantor of this car. this car belong to her ex brother in law and he did not pay the installment for almost 5 months.. and as a guarantor...
  5. A

gearbox mitsubishi

include driveshaft n flywheel ka? btw..ur picture same like this thread la..which one is correct? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/246802-gearbox-4g61t-manual-1-6-turbo-for-sale-ori-2wheel.html
  6. A

Na & Turbo Racing Parts

location plz...
  7. A

[WTB] anyone who selling SMART TAG?

really arrr..touch n go card or smart tag? can u upload picture of it..
  8. A

Hyundai Elantra nid help here......

i bought enjin lantai that cost me about 3700. i transplant it at my friends workshop at putra perdana puchong..i used my elantra wiring.. the problem is with the gearbox..vr4 gearbox housing didnt match my elantra gearbox mounting..so need to use back my elantra gearbox housing.. and the...
  9. A

i just change my engine to vr4 NA..it cost me about 5000..includes new timing belt and clutch..
  10. A

guys..wat is the first car tat u drive or u own??

forklift can consider as a car aaa?:biggrin:
  11. A

Which proton car is the best since proton was born

i vote for proton saga first edition, putra, satria gti & R3..
  12. A

Chop Shop sale..

pm me price of mirage gearbox or any that can fit with installation..location?
  13. A

sonata first gen(make-up)

whose car is it? anyone here? check this out : Sonata VR4 220HP
  14. A

wanted! Hyundai Sonata 1 (91-94) bumper!

waa..so expensive...have u call hakitrade? 03-78450397...i saw sonata halfcut last month..
  15. A

Bad Habit On Road

hehehe...if i'm driving company's car i'd like to play with someone who wants to 'potong queue' me without giving him a way..looked at the driver face with a nasty smile..kuahahaha...
  16. A

Wanted Matrix Rear Door Left Side

try call hakitrade at 0378450397..
  17. A

NEW 2007 WAJA and SAVVY

yaaa...we should be more patriotic... lets support them with not buying...ahahaha.. i think proton engineers should be in this forum la.. they should do a survey, ask our opinion first before designing it... or maybe they are too busy to do that creepy facelift.. IMHO the quality should come...
  18. A

Hyundai Chop shop info thread

try check it here... http://www.enginetyre.com/cms2/
  19. A

i dont know much about this engine... as i know that this engine used on elantra 1.8 year 93-95(G4CN) with piston displacement 1836 cc..124hp/6000rpm.. now i used this engine... this 'engine kosong' with installation cost me about RM1700..
  20. A

if u want a powerful engine..put 4g63... or maybe u want 1.8 engine put 4g67 engine..just plug n play.. if u want to put gsr..need to adjust mounting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help and guidance....brought the car to dunlop klinikcar...and the mechanic told me dat the whole transmission need to change including the gears+torque converter.....wad is see is the AFT leak from the engine's flywheel side ..in between the transmission...does the damage torque converter will effect the gears?....bcoz i felt my gear are still in good condition....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience