Search results

1. guessmynames

Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

Many of my friend claimed using this pro drive fuel being more responsive during driving and pick up power is different... I have start switch to it and lets wait the result...
  2. guessmynames

Caregiver wanted

Lol true, I'll be sure to tell my friends and family bout this service. Who knows if they need to look for someone to takecare of their loved ones. I'll be sure to recommend my friend this site. I'm sure he'll be delighted
  3. guessmynames

Caregiver wanted

Other areas also got I think. But the caregiver are more focused on populated area
  4. guessmynames

Caregiver wanted

Site looks legit tho. Even the booking process seems like very easy to do. Everything online. How come these kinds of service is not well-known in Malaysia :/
  5. guessmynames

Caregiver wanted

Agreed, if you can share any experience or the price or anything about that platform its very much appreciated @melodymuss
  6. Caregiver wanted

looking for caregiver in Kuala Lumpur area. will have to take care of a senior Muslim male. job scope include but not limited to : cook meal housekeeping need to be bathed weekdays 9am - 8pm (Helping my friend out)
  7. guessmynames

Need good telco when traveling around for car convo

hahaha the tvc is good mann.. unlike those dg tvc kind i dont even understand what they trying to bring the msg la.. i like the last part, infinity sign! hahaha this is celcom territory :adore:
  8. guessmynames

Need good telco when traveling around for car convo

hahaha BKK is diff. their telco all unlimited data one. no choice lor since our country is like that. over there yellowman is good, here in malaysia yellowman is one of the low tier telco man with their nonsense service. suuupppeerr slowwwww. :slug: celcom is the fast one, cheetah usain bolt!
  9. guessmynames

Secondhand Car Needs a New Set of Tyres ASAP

Thank you for the advice! :D Hopefully they won't ketuk me
  10. guessmynames

No no. The car is secondhand. I'm going to get a new set of tyres. Change all 4 better. Like very weird having 2 new tyres and 2 old tyres. I think going for 17" though. Big rims look fiercer
  11. guessmynames

Nirwana Maju? haha Hahaha maybe the previous owner did not EXACTLY sand his tyres, but it sure looked like it. Hahaha. The size is 16 wor. But I think if wanna change, better change the whole thing. Once and for all.
  12. Secondhand Car Needs a New Set of Tyres ASAP

Hi guys, recently picked up at 2010 Honda Civic for a decent price about 3 weeks ago. The car runs fine and everything except I notice how much grip it lacks when it's raining (KL has been raining alot recently :bawling: ) I have not much knowledge on tyres but I took a look closely at the tyres...
  13. guessmynames

yiipeeee...which smart phone I want?

good call!!! r u getting the white iphone 4..it's sooo IN now!!!
  14. guessmynames

yiipeeee...which smart phone I want?

the telco is having a bad day ahaha...only 2 choice either move out or change telco lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu,
anyone try to put vtec b18c into their proton and can pass inspection by going undertable a?
cause my fren car evo turbo engine spoiled..So thinking to do vtec.

---------- Post added 04-09-2011 at 01:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-08-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Nobody done this be4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience