Search results

1. S16

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

my advice, jz gt a 4g15 block and stroke it to 1.6. Mild mod will improve the torque slightly only.
  2. S16

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Can be done. 1.6 clutch is heavier if compared to 1.3 clutch, so the flywheel need to be lightened (skimmed) to make it equal to the weight of 1.3 clutch + flywheel (before skimming).
  3. S16

4g13 piston.... maximum oversize

4g13 owner here... currently on 74mm pistons, if not mistaken those are 4g12 over-sized pistons. ... U can bore it safely up to 74mm. Better pick up than a stock setup. But if u aren't in tight budget, go for 4g15 block with 78mm piston. You will never regret as that gonna be my future project.
  4. S16

Need help on car windscreen [urgent]

Guys, this is the windscreen culprit... Sorry for the delay guys... :)
  5. S16

how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

Firstly, I don't think so a complete engine (without wiring) gonna cost you RM3k with labor charge. If not mistaken, just an engine is around RM1.3k without installation. Its hard to get only a block only as the availability mostly without custom letter/form. Can you provide us more info? U...
  6. S16

try ask around... i have asked few shop around my place, all suggesting a new windscreen... that's why plan to do it myself together with my friend... ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ---------- yeap... but I believe there...
  7. S16

sure bro... haven't give a visit to my friend's place... :) ---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ---------- you can try to use CarPro CeriGlass as advised by eohl179... CarPro CeriGlass removes the small scratches on the...
  8. S16

Help on Satria Suspension

thx for the info bro... btw, ur's 1.3, 1.5 or 1.6?
  9. S16

Thx for sharing your experience bro... KYB RS pro is in my option too, but its too soft if not mistaken... still gathering more info on HWL, GAB & Kayaba... Really need to decide and change... Thx again bro... :proud:
  10. S16

I don't think so bro, GAB sport spring available for wira/satria 1.3. ---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 AM ---------- Is was my option earlier... the cheapest can be found is HWL, RM1300++ if not mistaken... Just wondering...
  11. S16

Nope, he bought it from Jusco... :D ---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ---------- Sure Mr.Wegatech, will let u know later. :)
  12. S16

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?

yeah, 4g13 is underpower and quite high FC if compared to 4g15... But don't have to BOT la bro... for 4g92p, u can get easily 100+whp... u are in C96 chassis... if in C99, its different story... :)
  13. Help on Satria Suspension

Hi friends, after 1 year plus of driving satria 1.3 which I bought it as 2nd hand car, the time reached for suspension upgrade. The suspension become too stiff and planning to change it. Firstly, I'm not going for the adjustables, might be later on. For now, would like to get sport springs to be...
  14. S16

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?

transplanting engine is fun, but just make sure it doesn't lead to chassis crack. Seen few mivec & evo3 transplanted in C96 chassis, they suffered from chassis crack after few months/years... Try to maintain a engine which has horsepower around 120whp to prevent from chassis crack. My suggestion...
  15. S16

Thanks a lot mr.eohl79, I fully agree with your explanation together with the facts. Yes, he used it for side and rear mirrors too, the water strain removed and the glass look pretty good and clean. I will follow the methods as u said and update you. Again, thanks a lot friend... :) DanzEterna...
  16. Need help on car windscreen [urgent]

Guys, I'm posting this behalf of my friend who owns a iswara. The story, he bought a water/rain strain remover (liquid form) and applied it. After applying it to the windscreen, a white/hazed layer formed. Even after few trials washing the windscreen with glass cleaner and few other liquids, the...
  17. S16

1.5 Siemen VDO to 1.8 Siemen VDO Problem

1st of all, what are the things that have u changed? Is it the ECU or throttle body?
  18. S16

Exhaust setup for Satria 1.3

thx for ur comment mr.eugenekeith... that's what the exhaust guy told me if opt to straight flow... can feel the pick up on 1st and 2nd gear... 3rd gear onwads the pick up gonna be worse and top speed sucks too... bt my problem here about the mid-bullet.... the muffler i wanna remain s-flow... :)
  19. S16

Exhaust setup for Satria 1.3

Hi friends... Need your help here... Im using Satria 1.3, model year 2000... Current exhaust setup: 4-2-1 extractor, twisted mid bullet & sgti-style back muffler (if not mistaken, its S-flow) with standard size of piping... (basically can feel the pick up after the 2nd shift onwards) Im...
  20. S16

how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

I myself still on learning process bro... yup, ur block need to be rebored... If your budget allow, go for 1.5 block as u wont regret for it... can use 78mm oversized pistons with 4g15 block... :) ---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using stock 1.5 Wira (4g15) and planned to change brake system coz twin port disc brake looks nicer... hehe~ :proud:

i bought already whole set Evo disc brake including evo servo. Juz installed front twin port disc brake, rear havent since got issues on lack of certain parts.

After i installed it, my car felt very heavy.. feels like its so under power. To make it easier to understand... i drove my car at 3rd gear.. feels like at 5th gear. High loss on torque.:bawling:

Is it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience