Search results

1. XlimShady

EMS vs UnichipQ+Turbo module for CamproCpsT

I did that. The tuner said both also 'okay' :hmmmm: So i decided to go with the Unichip with turbo module.
  2. EMS vs UnichipQ+Turbo module for CamproCpsT

Hi all, I'm about to BOT my Campro CPS Neo and I have been given 2 options for the management. (I'm buying the kit used, from a guy that had it on his waja campro non-cps). Mechanical stuff are all taken care off already by the workshop that did the turbo kit in the first place. Turbo...
  3. XlimShady

Need feedback on engine swap + handling

Firstly, if you want to transplant evo engine to our neo why buy r3 verson? Just get a used CPS and transplant the engine. If you like the r3 bodykit can always modify it later on. And Btw evo 5 engine which is 2.0cc is illegal to transplant into neo which is 1.6cc original. The most you can...
  4. XlimShady

Custom made plastic spacer to increase ride height.

They sell those at tyre shops/ accessory shops.... no need to custom make... It's like a very hard piece of rubber.
  5. XlimShady

Storm Bullet system

More bull than surbo.
  6. XlimShady

Rota 16" 8j ET20 in Satria GTI?? can it be done?

The bottom one is basically the finished product.... there's nothing much to show I guess.... just the fenders rolled and it doesn't rub the tyre any more that's all.... I might need to go to the shop to cut off a little bit of the plastic fender cover coz I think the cover still touches the...
  7. XlimShady

No heat gun. The pain inside the fender will crack due to the friction. But outside perfectly fine. Even if it cracks it still doest matter coz got the fender cover. But some OCD ppl may not like. Haha
  8. XlimShady

Erm, before this the tyre shop help me ketuk about 50% already. But its not smooth if you ketuk only. So i used the baseball bat to smoothen it + roll it further. Now about 95% in. I feel that the neo fender damn hard tho.... other car looks softer.
  9. XlimShady

Looks like you have the same probles as me. Front no prob, rear scrape. My case even sadder, there is a screw at the back fender.... the head popping out, pentagon shape head. Scratched my new tyres quite badly on the right side. But after remove the screw then ok. I rolled my fender even more...
  10. XlimShady

I went there last week. Rm60 to roll per side. In the end i didn;t do it.... coz the fella quite honest. he said my fender the tyre shop already ketuk until almost maximum, so no need to do already.
  11. XlimShady

Should be ok with some minor modification to the fender. (maybe need to ketuk) You won't notice the difference from outside. I just fitted my neo cps with 17'' 9jj Te37 (offset 25) with lowered spring somore. Front no problem, back have to ketuk n cut some of the plastic fender. But its worth...
  12. XlimShady

Muffler barely any sound?

Tell me what happened when you find out. I want to reduce my exhaust noise. LOL
  13. XlimShady

Best Car for Time Attack

Based on this year's WTAC I guess its safe to say the EVO? Cyber EVO, Nemo, etc...
  14. XlimShady

200HP Good Enough for NEo???

Ohhhh i see.
  15. XlimShady

I see, coz i heard the engine mounting need some modifications. Our neo only got 2 monting points smth like that. Is the handling in anyway affected?
  16. XlimShady

Walau 200+ hp already still not enoguh ? :adore: Btw, your GSR transplant JPJ approve no problem?
  17. XlimShady

Used / New CPS

If you plan to mod the car I would say get 2nd hand. there are a few CPS around with very nice goodies and modifications. Especially those weekend car and very low mileage, only 1 or 2 yr old. (I bought a new one in 2010, but if were to buy now I would get a used one which is nicely modded)
  18. XlimShady

Neo Campro CPS to Mivec 1.6 Boleh?

Saw my fren post on FB also. What kind of mangement is it using.... i don't see any haltech or wadever in the package. Looks like the usin thier own 'mangement kit' for it.
  19. XlimShady

WTS: Proton Satria Neo CPS

Worth buying form you, so many goodies. Good luck!
  20. XlimShady

WTS: Proton Satria Neo CPS

This is the lowest CPS I have ever seen.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience