Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
mohalw said:
NOSkill, u gt the 05' Ford GT Mustang convertible in the Penang!!~ WAt a cool ride!!~ Just wonder Roughnecks want to snap down the car but his phone no more camera!!~ Thankz buddy!!~ :biggrin: U r the cool!~ :wink:
hey i saw that too around gurney....woo...my head turn beh hu beh hu....hehe.....cool....ah mo driver.... :tee:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
infernaL said:

saw it few days back on my way to college

also another pic taken while going to college , few months back

infernal .. tat Countach is my fren's mechanic, err.. he did the tune up for his 13BT .. his workshop & tuning place at the road on the way to tmn. medan area (i dunno the road name larr sowwiieee) .. his brother was using S13 with RB26DETT inside ;)

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
evo5229 said:
hey i saw that too around gurney....woo...my head turn beh hu beh hu....hehe.....cool....ah mo driver.... :tee:
Fren, come to Penang oso nv PM us, u really want kena lo....:mad:

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
mohalw said:
Fren, come to Penang oso nv PM us, u really want kena lo....:mad:
hawke....everyday i cum png oso cant meet friday 1...i so hope can TT...but friday alwayss need to go back sp....haih......okook la..if i cum on weekday..i also pm u all...then no matter when....just have our own TT la...hehe...can i???.... :tee: ...i may reply a week later...coz go 4 holiday...hehe.....see u guyss... rock one!! :tee:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
wa...so colourful..

like Hot Wheel 3cm x8cm toy car

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
dracid & LS1 .. i know we are all love to comment badly on other's car, The word BENG u used is unsuitable.

It's not Beng style, but its an "ART". The Toyota Sera u have provided here belongs to the chairman of Team Antera whom a best fren of mine. If u call airbrushed cars BENG style, i see tat some ZTH member cars also brushed, so are u telling they also BENG? ..

I think u have not seen their EVO III putra and EVO II wira ;)

If we can't afford something, we shouldnt complaint about other's who have done it.

Air Brushing is an art..

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell will be organising a three day road show over the 29-31 July weekend at Sunway Pyramid that will serve as a teaser for the Shell Ferrari World contest theme that promises the ‘fastest 48 hours’ you would ever experience as well as an all-expenses paid trip to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi worth over RM15,000.

Visitors will be able to pit their driving skills against each other in the Time Attack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience