Proton R3 got some event arr yesterday 05/09/05?

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
on me way to me office dis morning, me overheard an Ah Lians tolk-tolk to an Ah Beng bout seeing some event by proton in glenmarie yesterday. she say she look some satria and savvy drive very fast and very chun make up, then she say there's also a very nice looking waja drive also very fast and later make round round until all the smoke come out and kenot see de car anymore. she said the event sangat nice one.

i try to put word for word of what i've heard. Is it true arr? yesterday got proton R3 event ka? i checked in R3 website but nothing posted, somebody went over? what event is it actually?
i reckon the waja mentioned is Waja R3 FR

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
suchap69 said:
on me way to me office dis morning, me overheard an Ah Lians tolk-tolk to an Ah Beng bout seeing some event by proton in glenmarie yesterday. she say she look some satria and savvy drive very fast and very chun make up, then she say there's also a very nice looking waja drive also very fast and later make round round until all the smoke come out and kenot see de car anymore. she said the event sangat nice one.

i try to put word for word of what i've heard. Is it true arr? yesterday got proton R3 event ka? i checked in R3 website but nothing posted, somebody went over? what event is it actually?
i reckon the waja mentioned is Waja R3 FR
Must have been some others coz our R3 SSO cars haven been anywhere since SSO3.5

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my
suchap69 said:
also a very nice looking waja drive also very fast and later make round round until all the smoke come out and kenot see de car anymore.
wahahahhahahahaha!!!!:congrats:

Proton Event again? hmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience