Mivec Club

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
e-manage/ haltech / microtech

henry/guys,

My MIVEC is standard only :cool: so is it best to fix a e-manage/haltech/microtech
to get maximum output from it ? and i seek for advice :-

1. which system is the best one ?
2. wer can i get a 2nd hand set ( roughly how much wil it cost ) ?
or i jus go for a brand new set ? :biggrin:

thanks guys .....

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
pdguy said:
henry/guys,

My MIVEC is standard only :cool: so is it best to fix a e-manage/haltech/microtech
to get maximum output from it ? and i seek for advice :-

1. which system is the best one ?
2. wer can i get a 2nd hand set ( roughly how much wil it cost ) ?
or i jus go for a brand new set ? :biggrin:

thanks guys .....
well, the first thing to ask urself is for wat purpose u need those management system for?

MiVECnewbie

Jul 12, 2005
PJ
dohcmivec said:
6313 was spotted by me on saturday night, long kai at federal highway and subang area looking for kaki.. wanted to test wit him but im wit chick.. i tekan minyak a bit oso she make noise...damn malanfan... sigh..
congratulation to u. as u got the same malanfan gf as me. haha. everytime drive fast with her sure make noise a lot.

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
dohcmivec said:
6313 was spotted by me on saturday night, long kai at federal highway and subang area looking for kaki.. wanted to test wit him but im wit chick.. i tekan minyak a bit oso she make noise...damn malanfan... sigh..
6313 with 1.9 mivec...dun play play ar... :)

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
speedking said:
well, the first thing to ask urself is for wat purpose u need those management system for?
well its to optimize the machine output and more electronic's to control engine management
the engine will perform better right ? ( correct me if im wrong )

then again is it worth of installin this gadjets ? or jus play it standard :)

thanks.

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
pdguy said:
well its to optimize the machine output and more electronic's to control engine management
the engine will perform better right ? ( correct me if im wrong )

then again is it worth of installin this gadjets ? or jus play it standard :)

thanks.
no, wat i mean is do ur engine really need those management system or not? ur current engine mod....etc...u with extra injector?hi-cam?......etc

take all these thing into consideration....and get more info on those management system on wat they can do for ur engine....then make a wise investment....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
speedking said:
no, wat i mean is do ur engine really need those management system or not? ur current engine mod....etc...u with extra injector?hi-cam?......etc

take all these thing into consideration....and get more info on those management system on wat they can do for ur engine....then make a wise investment....
thanks for ur advice :)
for ur info im my machine fairly strandard and some say that if u install this type of management systems u can improve and maximize the output of the engine. Better tuning, accelerations, can set mivec activation and other stuff .......

so as per ur replies, u dont recomen me to install those managements ? and these managements only best to be used wen u hav mivec hybrid , highcams n other severe modifications ?

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
guys...i just visited AH loon/henry workshop....
he was modding his car that time....and i test his car again...damn fast!!!

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
lets have some long kai section i miss it very much.. 6313 long kai never call me also..!! i wan to join also

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Inventor ® said:
On the way to sungai buloh would pass by, rite?
no ler....is after sungai buluh....heading to shah alam ler...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience