AP holders...

CrankShaft

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
USA
agreed

cossie said:
that's why we should be together like brothers to get the justice we deserve and to remove those who cheat the country and its people. --- band of brothers

we all should work together ....not fight among each other.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
N0bu said:
yeah ..we want to rival the postings and views to that of Julie Hoi
Dont forget we also have acura in "General" section.... :P

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
malaysiakini.com has quite a number of interesting letters to read. here is a few...

Badruddin’s statement seditious
Kassim Amin
Sep 30, 04 3:46pm

I fully agree with what Dr Jacob George and The Transporter have said about Badruddin Amiruldin and his racist statement. He has disgraced Umno and Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

While he is not the first Malay leader to utter racist statements (a former prime minister from Badruddin's home state of Kedah once told Newsweek that the British brought immigrant races into the Malay country without consulting his people), what he has said is disgusting and warrants condemnation from all Malaysian-minded Malaysians.

Badruddin should be charged with sedition, though I doubt this will ever occur under the Barisan Nasional leadership. Badruddin has done the Malay community - the eldest brother and indigenous community of Bangsa Malaysia - a great disservice by issuing threats against the non-Malays (aka Chinese and Indians), the younger siblings of the Malaysian family.

This is domestic violence clear and simple.

If he is a fair-minded, rational Malay and Muslim who believes in special rights which are supposed to benefit only meritorious Malays, Badruddin should be professional in what he says.

He should be assuring the non-Malays that special rights are not supposed to harm their interests.

And he should be telling lazy and spoilt brat individuals within the Malay community that they should never ever hide behind the excuse of special rights to bully their younger brothers, the Chinese and the Indians and other minority races.

Better still, he should suggest to the Umno leadership that all Malays and natives who abuse their special rights be stripped of them for 20 years.
Chauvinism does not square with unity
Dr Peter Jesudason
Sep 29, 04 3:17pm

The widespread furore over Badruddin Amiruldin's racist and incendiary comments at the Umno general assembly is understandable but should come as no surprise to all clear-thinking Malaysians.

How can the major component parties of the Barisan Nasional namely Umno, MCA and the MIC contribute to racial unity when their raison d'etre is to promote the interest of one racial group to the exclusion of all others?

How does chauvinism square with racial unity, understanding and integration?

These racial parties should open their doors to all Malaysians and regard all as bumiputeras, an Sanskrit term which essentially means people 'born of the land'.

But the term bumiputera as generally understood in Malaysia is obviously a misnomer, as it excludes many millions of Malaysians who were born in Malaysia.

This exclusivist and chauvinistic definition belongs to another era and is unnecessarily divisive and not consonant with a moral and progressive society or with 'Islam Hadhari'. I would therefore strongly advocate that the term bumiputera be expunged from the lexicon of the Malaysian political vocabulary.

I look forward to the day when Umno stands for United Malaysians National Organisation.
NEP: Umnoputeras have betrayed nation
Yue-han
Jul 28, 05 2:07pm

The call to revive the failed New Economic Policy (NEP) is, to say the least, reactionary because it is premised on the outdated assumption that the alleged backwardness of the Malay community is attributable to a negative role played by non-Malay Malaysians and Western colonialism of the past. Let us critically examine and dismantle this outdated assumption.
While it was true that Malaysia was once colonised by the Portuguese, Dutch, British and Japanese (and again British) imperialism, it is also equally true that Malaysia has achieved independence since 1957. And in the past 48 years, Malaysia has benefitted from Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), technology transfer, military assistance as well as foreign aid for economic development.

Thousands of Malaysian students and academics, including many bumiputeras, have received scholarships and study grants from developed countries to upgrade themselves.

Therefore, the ‘West’ has paid back and to continue to harp on the past injustices of the colonial times does not seem to be very honest.

Also, non-bumiputeras had suffered enough during the 20-year implementation – and gross abuse – of the New Economic Policy from 1970 to 1990. Thousands of qualified Chinese and Indian youths were deprived of higher education opportunities in their own country.

Many families were tremendous financial strain because of the need to send their children to Britain, Australia, the United States, Singapore, Canada or New Zealand for further studies. Businessmen, meanwhile, had to struggle not only against foreign competition, but also domestic discrimination.

Meanwhile, the exclusionist policy of the civil service with regards to recruitment ensured that non-Malay Malaysians could not rely on the state for a government job.

Personally, I think the sacrifices made by non-bumiputeras could have been considered worth the while had the income, wealth and economic opportunities of the country been distributed productively and equitably within the bumi community. But what happened?

The income, wealth and economic opportunities sacrificed by non-bumis for the bumis has been milked by a clique of Umnoputeras to enrich only themselves and their children besides being wasted on conspicuous and vainglorious consumption by a tiny portion of the crony class.

Is it fair to now ask the non-bumis to sacrifice and suffer again for this sin of betrayal and breach of trust committed by the Umnoputeras against the bumi community?

Look at Putrajaya. How many - bumis and non-bumis alike- have actually benefitted productively from it? The same can be said of other white elephants.

Look at the AP list. How many squatters, fishermen, hawkers, taxi drivers, policemen, soldiers, factory workers, farmers, small-and-medium businessmen, teachers, nurses and lower ranking civil servants – be they Malay or non-Malay Malaysians – have benefitted from this lucrative handout from the state?

Seen in this light, it is clear that any revival of the NEP would be tantamount to a repetition of a known failure. Why repeat a known failure? Are we out of our mind?

It is time Umnoputeras come to their senses and ask for the forgiveness of the whole nation for the sins they have committed against their fellow citizens over the past 35 years. It is time Malaysian for all races to unite and say no to the predatory greed of these Umnoputeras.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
just from my viewpoint to share, I'm just another ignorant citizen la dey...~

Malays, Chinese, Indian, and other races are having problems with the G unit, especially when it comes to personal interest of each one individual. Those AP holders? I believe they're sweating a lot nowadays when Dr M says it not over yet. So does 'that' person. It's not just particular race that's having problem. How many Malays u think pursuing medics in Ukraine or Russia that had their scholarship witdrawn suddenly in the reason of 'not recognized course' back in March and April just because G need the $$$ from MARA and JPA? Many came home empty handed and stranded, without help, working in petrol kiosk, shopping complexes or 7E... just like during George Soros victory on wrecking Asia's economy. Every of us Malaysians face difficulty spending that time...

The only wrong I see here is not about prejudice of race so much in economy sharing, since we still have millionaires Chinese, Indians, Malays, Ibans, Dayaks,... but about some people who are greedy and have 'invincible' authority. Be it the dept that make road, the dept that controls the trade, the dept that control the vehicles which ridiculously try to ban everything we add on our car.

U see in every government there is a corruption, from the advanced British monarchy (scandal of Labour), inside the liberal democracy of America (watergate?) , the highly disciplined Japan (Mitsubishi faulty Pajero IO being passed by their RTD?),... man, these things happen everywhere ler.

AP issue is originally sourced from Proton's downfall in market share... mainly to P2 and Hyundai...
Proton downfall is because of what? Because people lost their faith in the product. According to market trend... when a company loses the consumer's faith, it'll take them 3 times of their development time and costs to win back customers' faith. At this point, the only way Proton can gain back faster the market share, is to achieve something in motorsports, and make a big hoo haa over it.

We are all angry with those old men and women and some air heads. Being a race is not enough, we have to be a nation. But those who have authority are spoiling the effort. I guess they really screwed up the seat given to them.

Kasi hantam semua mati. Itu semua sudah tua cakap tarak boleh pakai. Kasi tanam lagi bagus jadi baja pokok durian. We all need to eat durian later.

Last edited:

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
cirit-birit

Kopi said:
Kasi hantam semua mati. Itu semua sudah tua cakap tarak boleh pakai. Kasi tanam lagi bagus jadi baja pokok durian. We all need to eat durian later.
i think it is better to store it with nuclear waste. if used as baja for durian trees, it might poison us and we cirit-birit.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
nope, it's because they're human like us oso... no poison at all even though they hati busuk... since during living, they can't do us any good, so better make good when they're dead, dun need to waste.

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
"Proton's Problems" - DR MAHATHIR BIN MOHAMAD

FULL TEXT OF THE STATEMENT ISSUED BY FORMER PRIME MINISTER TUN DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD
July 26, 2005 21:40 PM

Herewith is the translation of the full text of the statement issued today by former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad entitled "Proton's Problems".

1. I want to make this clarification because the press and TV might not possibly report all the facts to the public.

2. The question over Proton is not about the different statements made by individuals or a row between a minister and a retiree. On the contrary, it is about a national industry. At a time when many car businesses went bankrupt and closed shop, such as Austin, Morris, MG-Rover and others, and giant companies like General Motors and Chrysler also went bankrupt, Proton is still alive and well, with cash of more than RM2 billion and it did not depend on the government or banks to invest more than RM2 billion in its new plant in Tanjung Malim. A small measure of this success is definitely the result of efficient management, more so in view of the impact from so many foreign-made cars imported at cheap prices.

3. The AP (Approved Permit) was first issued in the 70s, before there was Proton. At that time, the Malays were unable to get into the car business because agents such as Kah Motors (Honda), UMW (Toyota) and Cycle & Carriage (Mercedes) and the others were non-Bumuputera. They refused to give opportunities to Bumiputera traders.

4. The cars assembled in the country or imported by the official agents/dealers (distributors)/importers could not be imported by others without paying "over-riding" commissions to the official agents.

5. Therefore, APs were given to import reconditioned cars. Although many Bumiputeras sold the APs, there were some who were successful in this business. Among them is Tan Sri S. M. Nasimuddin S. M. Amin. Without the APs, it was not possible to have Bumiputera car traders before Proton was produced. When Proton was produced, many Bumiputeras became successful as agents for Proton cars.

6. The production of Proton successfully reduced the import of foreign-made cars by non-Bumiputera agents. It is obvious that more demand for Proton means more Bumiputera agents, and more sales for them.

7. In contrast, when many APs are given to a small number of Bumiputeras, and they do not make any preparation to do business, it is obvious that the number of Bumiputera car traders will not increase significantly and the sale of Proton by Proton agents, who comprise Bumiputeras, is not brisk. Furthermore, the prices of foreign cars imported with the APs are very low, which enable the cars to be given large discounts and thus enjoy brisk sales. At the same time, the number of Proton agents could not be increased.

8. It is very clear that the award of the APs only profited a certain number of Bumiputeras and is a loss to Proton agents, particularly Bumiputeras, and reduces the opportunities for other Bumiputeras to be Proton car traders. It is not true that the issuance of numerous APs has increased the number of Bumiputeras in the car business, especially when two or three people who have no showrooms have obtained thousands of APs.

9. The previous open AP system enabled the holder to import many brands. When the franchise AP was introduced, only those who obtained the franchise could import that specific brand. Those previously allowed to import through open APs now could not import the brands any more. Those who obtained the franchise are not car traders but former ministry officials. They obtained thousands of APs although they do not have the facilities to assemble or sell cars. They only handed over (with certain payments) to parties that could assemble and sell certain brands of cars.

10. The question of Proton's quality does not arise as it has successfully penetrated sophisticated markets such as the United Kingdom and Australia. However, new car models will normally have some defects. Tens of thousands of cars of renowned brands have been withdrawn due to specific defects. These include Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, Ford and others.

11. This explanation is made for the reputation and interest of the nation and a national industry that has been successful. I have no interest in Proton. I have not received a single sen as Proton adviser. If my son gets a small number (95 APs) for Porsche cars, it is according to conditions. To sell 50 cars of this brand is not easy. Don't be like before, involving my family whenever something happens that should not happen.

12. I have to reveal everything in the interest of the national industry, not as alleged by a writer of a certain English language newspaper that it is because I did not get any AP.

13. I have received the letter of explanation from the Minister of International Trade and Industry. I found the contents of the letter as well as the appendices did not prove the minister's claims:
  • Approval for Naza Ria to be accorded national car status
  • The number of APs released between 2004-2005
  • The basis and conditions for the issuance of APs
  • Types of APs issued
  • The names of those (company/individual) who received the APs and the number each received.
14. At the Umno General Assembly, the minister had made several claims which were not true. During TV interviews, she claimed that I might have forgotten some things. Even though I am already 80 years old, I am not senile.

15. Initially, after replying to her letter with a copy sent to the Cabinet, I had not wished to make any more statements. It was up to the Cabinet to decide what was true and what was not. However, since the minister did not make a true statement to the Umno delegates and the public, I have to explain.

16. When I was the Prime Minister, there was no decision by the government not to release the names of AP holders to the public. Maybe the present government made that decision. The question is whether the decision was made before or after the minister made the statement that the government's policy was not to allow the release of the names of AP holders.

17. I have been the Minister of Trade and Industry. The explanation by the minister that when she took over the ministry there were many who were given APs but did not meet the conditions and she had to cancel their APs, which showed how strict the minister was at that time. Who was the Minister of Trade and Industry preceding the current minister? If not mentioned, maybe some would think that I was that person.

The Award of APs to a former civil servant

18. Although there are no official prohibitions for a newly retired officer (optional) to be given special opportunities by the government, the public is questioning why this ex-officer who did not meet the required conditions was given thousands of APs.

19. We know many of car traders, including members of the Malay Vehicle Importers and Traders Association of Malaysia (Pekema), who had asked for the APs but did not get them. They were also not told about the category of franchise from exporters which, if they had got it, would have qualified them for many APs. The introduction of franchise APs was not announced publicly to the car traders. All of a sudden, the category was introduced and certain people obtained the APs in large numbers in this category. And AP holders who had previously been able to import the franchise brands were no longer allowed to import them.

20. I am not envious of Malays who have become rich. But their wealth must be made in the right way. I have many times chided them for selling APs to get rich quickly. It is clear that the sale of APs is widespread now. It is the responsibility of a minister to monitor the situation so that there will be no abuse.

21. The details in the letters between the relevant parties will follow later to avoid any dispute.

DR MAHATHIR BIN MOHAMAD

-- BERNAMA

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
APs system - Lim Kit Siang

First step to review the APs system is to revoke the APs of holders who have abused their privileges by under-declaring value of imported cars which reportedly cost over RM1 billion annual losses to the country
by Lim Kit Siang
29 Jul 2005

(Parliament, Friday): The Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi reiterated in Johannesburg two days ago a wide-ranging review of the APs system to import cars.

The first step to review the APs system is to revoke the APs of holders, whether open or franchise, who have abused their privileges by under-declaring the value of imported cars which reportedly cost over RM1 billion annual losses to the country.

The Minister for International Trade and Industry, Datuk Paduka Rafidah told the UMNO annual general assembly last week that when she was first appointed to the Ministry in 1987, she revoked the APs given to 153 companies on grounds that the companies were not operational, no showroom, improper management of accounts and APs were sold to non-bumiputeras. This resulted in only 76 companies currently still receiving Open APs.

Probably, the last service which Rafidah can do after 18 years as Minister for International Trade and Industry is to purge the lists of Open and Franchise APs holders by revoking the APs of companies, whether open or franchise, which have abused their privileges such as under-declaring the value of imported cars which reportedly cost over RM1 billion annual losses to the country.

Customs officials have confirmed that under-declaration by AP holders or their agents is very rampant, with a Subaru Impreza with the market price of RM201,000 imported with a landing price of RM20,000.

The second APs list released on Tuesday under the directive of Abdullah has vindicated former Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad that the first APs list for 2005 was not complete and that Rafidah had misled the UMNO General Assembly, the Cabinet and the nation in her various explanations on the APs scandal.

It is a demonstration that although he is only a Proton Adviser, having stepped down as Prime Minister for 21 months, Mahathir has more comprehensive and up-to-date information about APs than the current Prime Minister and even the Minister directly in charge of the issuance of APs.

In his media conference on 5th July 2005, Mahathir questioned why of the 67,00 APs issued last year, only 12,000 were given to 82 companies, while 54,000 were given to 20 companies, which was “not in the spirit of nurturing Bumiputera entrepreneurship whereby the APs should benefit a big number of people rather than a few”.

The country was told that Mahathir was wrong, with the Deputy International trade and Industry Minister Datuk Mah Siew Keong speaking on behalf of Rafidah in Parliament that the former Prime Minister’s AP figure did not tally with the MITI statistics of 51,713 APs, exceeding by more than 15,000!

With Tuesday’s release of the 2004 APs list, showing a total allocation of 66,277 APs (both Open and Franchise), Mah had been caught red-handed as misleading Parliament and the nation!

Will Mah apologise to Mahathir, Parliament and the nation for helping his Minister to carry out a campaign of misinformation about the APs issue?

Various initial questions and observations about the second APs list released on Tuesday are in order:

Firstly, why was the Prime Minister’s Office misled to release an incomplete APs list for 2005 just before the UMNO General Assembly on 18th July, which does not reflect highly on the competence, responsibility, integrity and professionalism of the top echelons of the civil service.

MITI’s explanation – that the 18th July list did not include two companies whose applications had just been approved, i.e. Eminent Century Sdn. Bhd for 20 Lamborghini and Euromobil Sdn. Bhd for 1,152 Mitsubishi – is very lame and unconvincing.

As the Franchise AP for Eminent Century Sdn. Bhd was approved on 17th June 2005 and Euromobil Sdn. Bhd.was approved on July 8, 2005, what acceptable explanation could be given as to why the Prime Minister’s Office did not receive the most updated information for the release of the first APs list on 18th July and the UMNO General Assembly not notified at its winding-up on 23rd July, while Mahathir had the information for his media conference on 26th July?

Rafidah said in her UMNO General Assembly winding-up speech that there were 35 Franchise AP holders, which was clearly wrong, as the figure should be 39, evident to anyone checking the second release of the APs list. Is this a full, final and complete list, or are there other companies with Franchise APs lurking somewhere which had not been brought to light?

Secondly, both the 2004 and 2005 APs list showed that there was a company which was granted approval for Open APs in 1989 although Rafidah has claimed that she stopped the issue of Open APs in 1988. This is BZ Motors Sdn. Bhd, with Zainudin Suut and Ratna Idawati Zainudin as shareholders, allocated 103 APs for 2004 and 124 APs for 2005. Why is there no explanation for this glaring discrepancy?

Thirdly, the “AP King of Kings”, which have reduced from four to three, with the clarification by Datuk Azzuddin Ahmad denying that he is an AP King as he does not hold even a single AP. The three AP Kings, Tan Sri Nasimuddin SM Amin, Datuk Syed Azman Syed Ibrahim and Datuk Mohd Haniff Abdul Aziz were collectively issued 33,218 APs for 2004 and 28,283 APs for 2005. This means they stood to make some RM996 million for 2004 and RM850 million this year or a total of RM1.8 billion for these two years, at the average worth of RM30,000 per AP. Public interest of accountability and transparency demand that the total number of APs worth billions of ringgit which have been issued to the three “AP King of Kings” since 1988 should be made public.

Fourthly, there has still to be a satisfactory explanation with regard to the conflict-of-interest in the APs given yearly to the Minister for Tourism, Dr. Leo Michael Toyad to a company where he has significant interest – Mega Otomobile Sdn. Bhd., which was given 86 APs in 2004 and 103 APs in 2005.

Fifthly, the failure of Rafidah so far to give any satisfactory or acceptable explanation as to the basis for the issue of 33,218 APs (or 50.1% of total of 66,277 APs) in 2004 and 28,283 APs (or 41% of total of 68,330 APs) in 2005, giving them the opportunity to amass RM1.8 billion just for these two years, as well as the opaque and discriminatory manner in the allocation of APs.

Sixthly, public confidence in government accountability, transparency and integrity can only be restored if there is a full publication of all the APs lists for the past 35 years since the start of the AP system in 1970, including the periods when the Ministry of Trade and Industry were headed by Dr. Mahathir and Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah; and

Seventhly, the time has come in the review of the APs system to give serious consideration to the abolition or phasing out of APs to import cars, as Rafidah had herself said in 1997 that APs did not conform to the open market concept and envisioning its abolition where CBU cars can be imported by anyone at will.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Wah…. did’nt realise you guys were discussing this….

My 2 cents… and STRICTLY MINE....

… In the spirit of wanting to help the Malays, without realising it they have only made the Malays weak… some have become rich, but do you think what they have gained is sustainable…?? UMNO… full of crap… you want to get into business, you have to suck up and become one of them… that barrier of entry has killed many who could have potentially succeeded. Ones who ‘succeed’ are ones who get government tenders, AP’s, positions as Board of Directors here and there…. and becoz of these handouts, you create people who are not dynamic and visionary, who are able to sustain through the challenges of today’s world…. They become dependent, and when things go just a little bit off course, you can’t survive….

…. DEB had an acceptable and logical reason behind its philosophy. It was to help the Malays become more competitive with other races. Malays were just too far behind. But the approach was not visionary or something that was going to be beneficial in the long run… what happened?? Well… one group become a bit too powerful and became blurdy greedy… and what real inroads have the Malays made??

Even with those AP’s?? A few rich guys… and what can the majority others say?? And ONLY say I might add “saya bangga ada org Melayu dah berjaya…” what a load of crap…

…btw… I’m Malay. Blurdy proud to be one. But it saddens and maddens me is that our leaders are taking us down this road…

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
boggysv said:
Eminent Century Sdn. Bhd for 20 Lamborghini
Boggy,

this one lagi shiok....20 lambo??? wow... one company in one year import 20 lambo??? never know malaysian are so rich. Still havent count in NAZA and others....we could have 40-50 or more lambo imported to msia in past one yr? Malaysia could be the biggest Lambo market in Asia....

Last edited:

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
cossie said:
FULL TEXT OF THE STATEMENT ISSUED BY FORMER PRIME MINISTER TUN DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD
July 26, 2005 21:40 PM

2. The question over Proton is not about the different statements made by individuals or a row between a minister and a retiree. On the contrary, it is about a national industry. At a time when many car businesses went bankrupt and closed shop, such as Austin, Morris, MG-Rover and others, and giant companies like General Motors and Chrysler also went bankrupt, Proton is still alive and well, with cash of more than RM2 billion and it did not depend on the government or banks to invest more than RM2 billion in its new plant in Tanjung Malim. A small measure of this success is definitely the result of efficient management, more so in view of the impact from so many foreign-made cars imported at cheap prices.

cossie said:
yeah they got the money by sucking us dry. it's akin to daylight robbery.

making up all these rules to force us rakyat to buy their sub par cars. Proton is like what us Chinese say "A Front Door Dog" - only dare to bare it's fangs and bark within the confines of it's own house. Once it steps out, the tail will be perpetually tucked between it's leg and whines alot

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
statements by those politicians are just to create a diversion... to hide Proton's inability to cope up with the global automotive industry scene. Not because of loser sales team, ad campaign or their hardworking engineers, they lost in the market, but just because the management are just too busy blending political view into their business. If not, they wouldn't have Dr M as advisor at all... but since that Dr has the 'authority tongue'... that would just save their day! Why that it has to be Dr M to speak of AP issue and I rarely see any of the CEO in the media? Pity laa that fella... not enjoying his retirement after all...

As for Rafidah, I think she's in the same hot soup as Gloria Macapagal Arroyo... that one buy election, this one sell AP... maybe they should setup a company together. One's a very powerful saleswoman (Rafidah) and the other one a very good negotiator (Arroyo). They can sell ubi kayu and claims it to be Korean Ginseng... wakakakaka.... :D :D :D

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
minivan said:
… In the spirit of wanting to help the Malays, without realising it they have only made the Malays weak… some have become rich, but do you think what they have gained is sustainable…?? UMNO… full of crap… you want to get into business, you have to suck up and become one of them… that barrier of entry has killed many who could have potentially succeeded. Ones who ‘succeed’ are ones who get government tenders, AP’s, positions as Board of Directors here and there…. and becoz of these handouts, you create people who are not dynamic and visionary, who are able to sustain through the challenges of today’s world…. They become dependent, and when things go just a little bit off course, you can’t survive….

…. DEB had an acceptable and logical reason behind its philosophy. It was to help the Malays become more competitive with other races. Malays were just too far behind. But the approach was not visionary or something that was going to be beneficial in the long run… what happened?? Well… one group become a bit too powerful and became blurdy greedy… and what real inroads have the Malays made??

Even with those AP’s?? A few rich guys… and what can the majority others say?? And ONLY say I might add “saya bangga ada org Melayu dah berjaya…” what a load of crap…

…btw… I’m Malay. Blurdy proud to be one. But it saddens and maddens me is that our leaders are taking us down this road…
yes sir! those guys made themselves rich by pretending to help bumiputras. the only people who became rich were the 'umnoputras'. they made a fool of everyone. then when things don't go their way, they start making up racial issues again when in fact the non-umnoputras don't have anything to do with it. it's the same case in indonesia where they 'control' the people by making everyone hate each other when the ordinary citizens are not responsible for the problems in the country.

we're all malaysian brothers and we must make our country great despite all the difficulties put in place by the greedy and selfish people. only when we all know the truth and work together can we weaken the corrupt and have good leaders in our government.

i think those of us who want to work for malaysia should be the leaders.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i'm not sure about whether this fact is really an actual fact or is just a plain myth.

and i'm not sure whether a not i'm suppose to post this up over here or this is a repeated thread a not. because i try searching it and i can't seem to find any thread regarding this issue.

ok so here goes, some of the people say's that when you have just purchase a new car, you shouldn't have drive above 80km/h(or less) before the first service for the car so that the owner can preserve the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience