All Other Stuff

DRAGON FISH or AROWANA for sale….

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
RED TAIL AROWANA FOR SALE.....

RED AROWANA (2) with Fishery Tag Number 133847462A for sale….

-With certificate of Warranty.

-Taken care very well

-Beautiful Color

-Beautiful Body Scale

-Feed on live worms and live prawns

-Age 26 month

PRICE : RM1688 (nego) -------- PICS UPLOADED

Contact number : 012 - 5593092

Last edited:

edlim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
KV
Red Arowana (2)

bro, any pics?
frm the name most lfs refer as 1.5 red aro (as normally refer to as Grade 2 Red)? pardon me is me wrong :)
what's the size (inch)... pics tells a better word.

cheers.

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
Sori everybody for no pic yesterday....

Pics is uploaded now...

THE BODY LENGTH IS AROUND 16'' inches...

Anyway, thx for viewing....here are the pics....:)

ProVersion

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
KL
Last time in the 60's , in Bukit Merah Lake normally people just selling this Dragon Fish at wet market for people to eat it. Even the famous / most expensive Bukit Merah Blue Dragon also people buy & eat it. But now, it has been overfish/caught untill VERY RARE to fnd it nowadays. Thats why the pricing for the fish is DAMN expensive nowadays.

edlim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
KV
exactly bro,
now those kampong ppl there oso very smart ade...
they go net those fish and sell as live-stock...
but normally, about 95% are mixed breed or yellow tail / green aro oni.
if got those CB-Blue Base.... surely they will press kau-kau the price...
Eventually, if u know them, they might oso sell u a Super Red (Bkt Merah Red Aro) wif either green sheen body or purplish/red sheen at abt RM500.
Oni those CB are exp.

good luck on ur sales bro for this nice piece of red-tail aro.

Cheers :)

ProVersion said:
Last time in the 60's , in Bukit Merah Lake normally people just selling this Dragon Fish at wet market for people to eat it. Even the famous / most expensive Bukit Merah Blue Dragon also people buy & eat it. But now, it has been overfish/caught untill VERY RARE to fnd it nowadays. Thats why the pricing for the fish is DAMN expensive nowadays.

wmkr

Oct 13, 2004
bro,

sorry to say in public but your price is tooooo high for this aro... the max u can sell is only about RM700 for grade 2 red aro which is also called Banjar Red... may i know what is the price u bought this aro?.... this is not a red tail golden aro... it is a cross breed aro...at the price u are looking for is for Red tail Golden which is also called Indonesian Gold.....just my 2cent view... do go mad on me... but i would like to inform u only....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Welcome to MOBILE APPLIANCE SERVICES LIMITED: guiding philosophy is to focus solely on the wireless industry - It is this profound understanding of the industry that allows us to offer the most up-to-date and only the highest quality products to our loyal customer base. No company is perfect, we know that. But we can assure you no one else tries harder than us to achieve that label. When the time comes we would like you to consider us for your new product purchase. Thank you for visiting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience